Just wanted to share a U2 dream I had last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveandLogic

Refugee
BABY, WE'RE GOING TO NASHVILLE! 7/2/11 <3
Wasn't sure if anyone would be interested but the dream was just way too good to not share! :D

So I went to sleep listening to U2 through my headphones last night--something I haven't done in AGES. When I passed out I had a dream that I was at a U2 show. And I've been here, at this venue, more than once in my dreams. I've never been there in real life--probably don't even know if there such a venue, it's kinda ran down, wooden, the stadium seats aged and such.

Anyways, I had stadium seats but somehow I ended up where security is. Bono saw me and pulled me up on stage with him. Edge walked over and I kissed his hand and he smiled, leading me towards Bono. When Bono and I came face to face he went to kiss my hand but I stopped him and I knelt down on one knee, took his hand in both of mine and kissed the back of his hand. He smiled a very loving smile at me and helped me to my feet. We then hugged--it wasn't me or him making the move, it was us both--and I whispered in his ear, "You're amazing. Thank you for everything."

He kinda tugged me one last time, took my face in both his hands, and said, "Thank you."

I then took his face in my hands and in my dream he was much taller than me. He lent down and kissed me, full, on the lips before the next song started. I cannot for the life of me remember which song was playing, I'm sure that whatever song was playing on my ipod was playing during this scene. Bono walked me around the stage, stopped and then locked our arms together so that we were back to back. I was leaning my head back on his shoulders and he was doing the same to me and we were singing the song together. There was even a point where he let me finish the ending of the song and at that point I want to say we were singing "Magnificent".

At the end of the song, he kisses me again, hugs me and then kisses me one last time. THREE TIMES! ::DIES:: and then has the bodyguards help me off the stage. Well, the body guards saw that I had stadium seats so they lead me back to the seats. And when I found my seat, there was this girl there, kinda tall, red, short hair, pale. And she started throwing stuff at me!

"You stole my spotlight!" She cried at me. "Bono was going to pull me up until he saw you!"

And I was like...uh...ok, and I did see her in the pit next to me earlier. So I apologized and decided to just leave the show because this girl and her friends wouldn't leave me alone. Well, I had to go back to the seats to get my purse ((how it got there in the first place I don't know)) and when I went back to the seats, of course the girls were throwing things at me and such. I grabbed my purse and went down some stairs, peaking through random rooms ((the stadium looked like a house inside)) and then took another flight of stairs to the very bottom floor--underneath the stage!

Well, underneath the stage, I saw some GA bracelets and I was going to steal one until one of the bodyguards caught me and he was going to kick me out until one of the guys show up, I can't remember which, I want to say it was Adam. So Adam takes me to this picnic area outside the arena where the guys were having smoke breaks and eating lunch. When Bono sees me arrive with Adam he instantly comes up and kisses my hand and sits next to me at the picnic table. I took out a cigarette, lent one to Adam and then Edge asks me for one, too.

I said, "Edge! You don't smoke."

And he said, "Today I do. Can I bum one?"

Then I said, "Mmmm, Edge is being bad!"

The guys laugh and I give him a cigarette and as I'm smoking mine, Bono is talking to me and he says, "So how did you end up on GA and underneath the stage?"

I can't remember what I said to him, probably because I have NO idea but I do remember saying, "Can I watch the rest of the show in GA? There is this red headed girl throwing stuff at me."

And Bono laughed. "Ah, yes, that girl. I brought her up on stage before and she made a scene. I don't know if I can give you GA tickets."

And I just looked at him dumbfounded. "Of course you can! You're BONO!"

He laughed and said, "I'll see what I can do."

And then I woke up.

Poop. :huh: :doh:

Alas, it was still a marvelous dream. Bono looked in my dream just as he does now, with the cropped hair. And he had green sunglasses on and was kinda...thinner than usual. And he wore a brown, button up collared shirt, with three, maybe even four, buttons undone! :hyper: I could feel him, hear the music! It was very epic! :cute:

lol, nice. You sure remember a lot of details. I had a dream the other night where some dude slashed my face with a razor. I woke up praying it was just a dream. That sucked. I can't remember what lead up to the event, but all I know is I totally did NOT deserve it. I didn't want to go back to sleep after that.

lol, nice. You sure remember a lot of details. I had a dream the other night where some dude slashed my face with a razor. I woke up praying it was just a dream. That sucked. I can't remember what lead up to the event, but all I know is I totally did NOT deserve it. I didn't want to go back to sleep after that.

Oh I know! I remember my dreams almost every single night. I'm huge into sleep studies and dream theories and analyzing so I guess I trained my brain to remember my dreams.

And I HATE dreams like that! I used to have the same dream, about twice a month, for about a year and a half where my house was getting robbed and I couldn't save my family. It was horrible. Finally I told my mom and the dreams went away. And I felt the same way--I totally did NOT deserve that. :| And you don't deserve that either. Dreams can be so odd. Which is why I'm so addicted to them.

That has to be the BEST. DREAM. EVER. I'm gonna fall asleep to my U2 music everyday from now on :hyper:

HOLY SHIT! GIMME THAT DREAM!:hyper: Best dream ever, you know. The only U2-dreams I have are friggin weird. But funny sometimes.:wink: Picnicking with U2 after/during a show, can you imagine that happens in real life? XD

Back
Top Bottom