It Is Just a Matter of Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks a great pic! Did Bono ever wear that same jacket? Please listen to me, I don't think are a depressed or messed person. You are just in teenager stage. Why can't you love The Edge and Roger and Briann all of them at once? You can love more than the other oneday then love the other more. I still Michael Jordan is the best basketball player ever! ;)

Last edited:
Bono may have wore the same jacket, but Edge had an affair with jacket lol! There are so many pics of him in it! I cant love them all.... not the way I love Edge... cause, Edge is the best and they are all different from eachother and.... I dont know. Oh well lol, i'm better today!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Yea
Hey, I downlaoded the Walk On video so when danyelle comes to visit me we can cry together! I saved it to my puter. Its so beautiful!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm scared! there's a thread in PLEBA to thank U2 for somethin... I think it was for them making there new album and stopping to talk to the fans and everything. Well, I wanna thank them but.... I dontk now what to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scared! you're gonna post something to thank them right??? I need help i dont know what to say!!!!!!! They're gonna think im stupid and corny!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO! Thats not what i mean. U2 stopped to talk to their fans lol. Not, they stopped talkin to their fans lol. That woul dreally SUCK! lol. Well, jsut go read the post in PLEBA. :wink:
You'll see what i mean

:wink: THANKS! I already sent yours and my_kite's! :cute: I posted there and I know what you mean now. lol.

K, lol. I hope yours gets to you, you didnt give me a name to put on the top, you know before teh whole adress part, so I just put Carly, but I spelled it Carlie... oops...

Hello
SOrry I haven't been much around...this last days...I barely slept...I saw so many concerts...I can't even feel my feet!! LOL
Joking..now I already feel them...but I astill am very tired...
Well...the good news are that...tomorrow....I'll send a few cd's to 2 sweet and nice girls somewhere out there...in the world!! LOL

Kisses
Tania

HEY, I GOT YOUR C.D., THEWHO4LIFE! It is really awesome! ;) :wink: Thank you and that letter was soo sweet. And you are an awesome artist! Do you get my c.d., my_kite?

Back
Top Bottom