It Is Just a Matter of Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, my_kite I have a C.D. burner and I know it could be going mad. 1, if you have a CD.R, which is for the computer, not for C.D.S. 2, for me I have to use Track 2. Did that help you? And ye I e-mail you again! :wink:

Liverpool! Yea. Roger was born there. Now, he lives in Sussex. I dont think you realy care about that but I thought I would let you know lol!

Sorry...:( I only have AIM or AOL! Hey, that's o.k., my_kite. And I think that's cool, Who!

Hey, guys I don't know how to say this. But you fill this small gap in me. I love my family but my sis and bother are a least 5 years older than me. I used to have friends, some younger than me. And I we haven't hung out in a while and we are at different schools. I strated to want to be with myself. And I love my family to death. But they can't be a friend my age like you. I hope you understand. I have this bad thing about me, I met somone I can't hopping they won't leave. It's not that I am being or untruthful or or don't know you guys adore me. It is something that hate tohappen and I always live in the future and worry too much! Maybe you haven't seen that side of me, but do you understand! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I CARE TOO MUCH! :cute:

Last edited:
I know you don't want to leave, it just is stupid way am I sometiomes! I sometimes don't make sense.

Awww...CUte...that's because you are sensitive..and sweet!! I love you too!! I am always in need of care and affection...and you do fill that empty space inside of me!!! THANK YOU...you nutty girl!! :hug:

my_kite are you playing your guitar while talking to me or at another site? Just curious.

Today I am not playing...I am working at u2portugal..and listening to Bono's Speech...! ;) Why??

Hey, I have a great nickname for me! Ms. Demanding Girl! :lol: Please tell me if it get on your nerves.

Last edited:
Sorry Cute...I haven't e-mailed you yet!! But I wiil ASAP!!

You don't get me on my nervs...no way!! ;)

:sad:
My brother had to get rid of EVERYTHING on my puter even our internet, and all my pics are gone and everything. It really sux:sad: No more Edge or U2.... I need to collect them all again:sad:

lol! Mot to anyone else but me, I dont want you to get into trouble. I posted it here... but i dont wanna look for it! lol Do you know what one i am talking about? I think you do lol!

Back
Top Bottom