I'm A "first timer"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JanuaryStar said:
Wizard2c... Believe me or not, but I do seem to know of what you're talking about...

I don't know why you write it down like that, but that description so belongs to me... It's creepy actually.. I really mean it... Wow :|

What is it?? :huh: Sorry for the "nosiness" :D but this is actually mysterious... :shifty:

Hey Christine, of course I loved the vid!!! :up: I'll add you today, thanks! :dancing:

Err, no it's something else...

Kinda has to do with personality things etc...

Not really understandable if you don't know me well lol ;)

January Star....remember...you have entered into the realm of DOL where nothing is at it appears to be....:)

carol
wizard2c
:|

JanuaryStar said:
Err, no it's something else...

Kinda has to do with personality things etc...

Not really understandable if you don't know me well lol ;)

Oh alright!!! Fun! :D

VicksSs said:

Oh alright!!! Fun! :D

VicksSs....that's the name of the game here........BIG FUN! :) I say if you can't locate any "happy campers"..it doesn't matter..at DOL learn to be creative.

carol
wizard2c

PS: Although Zero Dude is quite the perfectionist....me...I let things not bother me....but then it is not a good idea to angst a wizard.

Re: reply

wizard2c said:
January Star....remember...you have entered into the realm of DOL where nothing is at it appears to be....:)

carol
wizard2c

I guess that's true... :)

Though I do want to learn a little more about that..

Re: reply

wizard2c said:

BIG FUN! :) I say if you can't locate any "happy campers"..it doesn't matter..at DOL learn to be creative.

Good advice, alright :up:

wizard2c said:

Although Zero Dude is quite the perfectionist....me...I let things not bother me....but then it is not a good idea to angst a wizard.

Why are you named "wizard"? Just wanted to know :)

Just believe me....it's a long story....and kind of boring at that.

You may want to read some of my previous writings, but enough about me. Actually I do need to write something soon.

carol
wizard2c

Hey I just read your previous posts, amongst which I read "My Neighbourhood" Really beautiful, I'm not just being nice to you, I mean it :up: It is amazing how can some people be so sensitive AND sensible to the world around them, great :) And I don't think none of that is boring, either. I'd love to hear (or read :wink: ) some more of your writing too :happy:

Back
Top Bottom