i leave for a week and return to this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frogbat

The Fly
I shall not hide behind lyrics and verse... just spell out my feelings for all to understand..

the recent posts here, I find to be.. devoid of any humour, imbued with imagination of the lowest quality and disrespectful towards others here.. I'm sincerely pissed off beyond belief and the culprits or culprit know who they are..

this was a safe haven from the rest of the board's bitchiness... I like this place... I now come back to find what was once a beautiful mural of messages and skilful graffiti to plain and simple crap...

maybe I'm too thick to get the joke.. but I think it's pathetic and now I don't give a fuck anymore to care what happens even here now... I got a new home waiting for me and the words I once shared will be kept for those and she whom I have written them for.. I will not post anything I write to a place inhabited by disrespectful children

on my flight home... we were delayed for an hour cos of a group of Italians.. they went on to spend the rest of the flight talking loudly.. sitting in others' seats walking up and down the aisle till the flight purser told them to sit down.. pity I had to return to find this here..

thnx for lettin me rant

ps I know it's more than a tad hypocritical to point an accusin finger.. but for fuck sakes these people have pushed me too far

[This message has been edited by frogbat (edited 08-28-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom