Human Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
They keep on digging, that's their plan
Through the sand, to search for man

And when they look their science books
We are right after the dinosaurs, oh no!

They love the watch "Human Park," the movie
We aren't always vicious, we are love, this isn't groovy

This is REALLY a weird poem. Is just a thought about the new life learning about us becoming extinct. I really don't believe it will happen. It is just an odd thought.

Last edited:
Thats cool, you should have named the movie "Homo Park" or "Sapian Park" Homo would work better lol, Thats only cause Jurassic is kinda a scientific name, you know what I mean? But this is a cool poem, and I do think someday we will become exticnt somehow. Not anyday soon lol, but millions of years from now. Somethin will happen (of course I think to think like I am thinkin you have to believe in evolution). I'm a very odd person lol, I beleive in god, like super do, but... I love to learn about evolution andI beleive we evolved and everything, I'm crazy:huh:

Thanks! :wink: That's cool. But I don't believe in evoultion because to me it bascially always has a lack of God. Like you can believe in Armangeon and God, it is sort of like that. I don't know if I really believe in Armangeon, though. lol.

Yes! We do, how about we keep my poem, live with the polar bears, and here's another poem? And sadly, let ther others go.

Back
Top Bottom