hey tall, sexy college boy with the earring and the badass attitude...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
I'm in your eyes
I wonder what I look like
as I try to hide behind the face
it's taken me years to make

everything about you
becomes something about me
oh, to be admired from a distance
but if we were close would you
feel the same?

walking by, trying to act loud & effortless
my body comes alive
with a shiver and the hot touch
of your laughing eyes

(be careful
there are days I think
I might waste myself)

and I'm curiously frantic
with questions
about your quiet confidence
and what you really want.

interesting! this is kinda like a flashback for me, it reminds me of something I wrote in college about some girl I had a brief infatuation with... wow, she was hot!! (but not in the traditional sense, there was just something dark and mysterious about her), I never really got to know her or anything, just talked to her a couple of times, and then the infatuation wore off...

anyhow, I like this, very alluring

You really captured the moment babyg, i think anyone whose been to university could relate to one of these...mib, you posted your poem here didn't u? 'sexy girl from rutgers' or something?

thank you guys! :)

dark and mysterious....like Pink's new image? :D you know I actually like that girl, she's real and she's got edge in an industry where everything's plastic and cookie-cutter boring.
yeah, anyway, too bad all I know is about this guy is his name and that he's going to be a junior, whatever, he's still damn sexy in that quiet, smug kinda way :eek:

hits quite close to home here as well..about two-three years ago my sister had a friend who I was really fond of..she was very intelligent, quiet but confident, superb taste in music..and although we talked here and there and hung out a little when she came over I was far too shy to ever get to know her better..just as I had grown more confident around her..she goes off with some guitarist in a cover band
icon24.gif
and I've only seen her a few times since..always going to have regrets..but in that year or two it made life a little brighter

sorry, went all acrobat's confessionals on you..

..as Brettig stated..you captured the moment well

Back
Top Bottom