Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I told that I was going to pay for it for you but I am sorry I forget my mom said I couldn't pay for you. Well, it costs just $12 dollars.

You just put your username in an adress envelope and you will getthe address if you click on my premuim member sign above my avatar, o.k.?

Blah.......... I really want to have a siggy though, then I could have one really hott Edge pic for it! But anyway......... BLAH! Guess what.... today in school..... My friend Kelly and I went to talk to Mr. Parks cause thats what we always do cause we're hios friends lol. And she walked in and she was like "Edge and the kids! Edge and the kids go to school! Edge plays guitar at school! Edge has eyes!" And well the meaning of it......... there is no meaning lol, it was just hilarious you had to be therei couldnt stop laughin cause Mr Parks' face was just like "Um.... Ok" LOL! IT was great! Its odd too, Kelly doesnt even like Edge and she talks about him more than I do. Also! At lunch Kelly and I go into Mr Parks class room and right all over the board. I always put Bono is a man! and, Edge says hi! Im kinda very immiture.... lol, oh well!

33%3A5989923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E232353344%3A%3B78ot1lsi

33%3A5989923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E232353344%3A%3B82ot1lsi

33%3A5989923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E232353344%3A%3B83ot1lsi

PEACE BONO! I LOVE YOU MAN!
33%3A5989923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E232353344%3A%3B86ot1lsi

I thought I would add this hott one!

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWO

Hey ...aren't the pics great?? WOW!!
The guitar that The Edge is playing is a Fender Stratocaster...pretty similar to my guitar!! Mine is also black and white!! I love it! Ain't she great??
I also love the last one!!
You'll have to let me know how can I post pics too!!

Love
Tania

I forgot to say that I love ALL the pics! The edge pic is beautiful! And I love the bono pic! Thanx for sendin! Um...... Go to PLEBA, and there is a thread that gives you all the info u need for posting:):wink:. Im tellin you now get a snapfish acount k? Cause I find it better and its quicker too. If you need any help I can try my best to help u.

Well I did cause it is easy, but that was before i new how to use snapfish. But now I know. Its actually not hard now that I know how to do it. And photobucket shrinks pics and I was gettin mad lol. But I still use photobucket:) I just have snapfish too:)

WOW

See how beautiful is Bono looking!! I thought I prefered the dark short hair...but he is looking sooo nice!!!
Peace.jpg

Thanks girl

Hey...the PLEBA advice was very good!
It helped me a lot
Now I wont stop posting pics from the boys!! ;o)

Here you got

Hey...girl...this pic is for you!!
We love Bono...but we know how much you love The Edge...and he looks really fine on this one!!
Hope you like it!!
The_Edge.jpg
[/IMG]

And...why not sharing this beautiful family portrait

Ali_and_Bono.jpg

Tell me girls...what would you do to be one of the lucky ladies in that boat..hum

AAWWW! Thanx, I love the pic! Its beautiful! To be one of the girls on that boat I would....... hhmmm.... I would..... I have no idea.... I would do anything Edge wanted me to do I suppose lol.

Me too!!

I understand you...you got speachless?? Who wouldn't ??
I can imagine myself there....feeling the hot sun in my skin....just looking to the boys...!! Just having the chance to share their regular chats!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!! I want to meet them!!!

Hey, my_kite I emailed you o.k.? Come on, TheWho4Life you got to have the faith! You just can't be like me I believe it will happen so deeply that I might tloose my hopes! But IO know it'll happen.

Hey, I really hope Bono dies his hair daker and dosen't grow it long, keep it just like Elevation. Do you agree?

Re: Here you got

Ali_and_Bono.jpg

Tell me girls...what would you do to be one of the lucky ladies in that boat..hum [/B][/QUOTE]

Bono please let me ride with you! With talk about music and U2 all day on the boat! Don't forget about The Edge, too! :happy:

Can you believe it??

Cute Irish Bono...what did you say you sent to Miss U2? Because I just talked with her...and she received my book of poetry...and a letter!! Was that your letter??
Oh girl...I'm feeling dizzy just to think that MY BOOK is getting sooo close to BONO!!!!

bono_58.jpg
[/IMG]

Do you want to know what I wrote? I am a little upset I think I could of wrote Bono a better letter, it was gr eat but it could of been better. I am al little afraid he won't think I am cool U2 fan?!

Back
Top Bottom