Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not sending it, Miss-U2, who been to Dublin to see U2 a lot. She gives it to a U2 member in person.

That's what I want you to do. I just wanted to get across that your letter was going through the mail.

Hey, I love talking to you, but I am going to be on other places now instead of Dream Out Loud, o.k.?

Well lol, i sent her an email asking bu tshe hasnt responded yet lol i hope she lets me though, cause its a lot easier you know hehe. Im lookin at a hott pic of edge!

Post it! Am I thinking about getting PocketBucket, if it is free! Yeah, she's busy righty now and doesn't have internet connectio at home anymore. But she'll respond, it will just take time. Miss-U2 is going to send my leter to Bono monday, sice she lives in Ireland, it's more like Sunday. { six hours ahead} Oh, I can't wait. Do you think Bono will respond?

I post it in a bit cause my puter is tweekin lol. But I hope he responds to you! I really do. It would be so cool and I know you would be really happy. But your sig is so hott!:drool:

jksdgf_jsdkk.bmp

Here is the pic of Edge Im sure you've seen it though:)
So hott though! I could just lick him from head to toe! But you dont like edge in this era, its my beloved baby edge!

:lol: I love old guys, too! No, I haven't seen that cool pic before! I like The Edge's looks better in the 90's byt he was cute in the 80's! :cute: I like that Edge pic in your pofile!

My avatar is the one you like? I love it too if thats what you're talking about. I love it cause Morleigh is in it too, I just think Edge and her are so lucky to be with eachother. I hope they are togetehr forever!

Oh, I am haven't been on Dream Out Loud lately, I have been to other place on Interference.com. I love to talk to you but I wanted to check out other places. I am laughing at loud! LoveMorleigh, I think she's cool, is that The Edge's wife now? I have to be ready to see the pink background on Alision4Ever! :lol: I am happy you registered and it is a good site.

Last edited:
Yeah! So, I just found this that out around August I am going to Michigan for the first time, for a wedding. I don't know what part but what part are you from?

Last edited:
You're right!!!

Hi there
You right....That is good that we're on the same page!! ;o)
You write very well miss....shouldn't Bono see these poems??
I think he should!!
We should make a poetry tribute from the fans and make it reach Bono and the rest of the guys...!!!

Love
Tania

I am serious! Next time Miss-U2, a fan a this site, around next school year, can give our poems to Bono! I a mean this, do you?

Oh my gosh! My_Kite, I forget I sent three poems of mine that Miss-U2 is going to give Bono {with other fan letters}personally!

Yeah, my_kite is nice an awesome poet! What part are you from, The Who4Life?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom