Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O.K., I want you to do want is best for you! Yeah, ABEL I'm from Texas!

Last edited:
O.K., I'm back but I have to go work out soon, then I'll be back. I'm maybe going to see Starsky And Hutch with my dad and mom this weekend!

I went and seen Scooby Doo 2 last night. And I seen Secret Window last time I was at my bro's house. I cant remember any more. Those are the recent ones.

Was Scooby good? Do you think the main guy in Secrect Window and The Pirates Of The Caribeean is cute? What's his name I forget it?

Yea scooby was cool. Johnny Depp... oh yea he is hott! He is 41 yrs old! I swear older guys are the best lookin... well to a piont the older guys lol. Not like 80 or anything....eeww.

Yeah, I right along with you, older men are cute and more mature!
Do you think Kurt Russel and even Billy Bob Thortyon are cute? I sure do! Or Pierce Broston {James Bond} is cute. I do, too!

Last edited:
What's cool? Just be quiet! I just kidding! I love talkative U2/TheWho fans! I told my mom all I really want for Easter is a Who greatest hits c.d. I know she'll get it for me! Are you going to an Everclear c.d. If you are I think the best c.d. bty them is So Much For The Afterglow. Do you go to that website yet?

I will ask for a cd of them after i get the new who cd, hopefully it will be soon! 10 bucks at at best buy! Ok, tell me the website again, sorry for keep asking.

Just go to where you type in a name, not an address. I just type in Everything 2 Everyone. It got me there. Please try this.

Back
Top Bottom