Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And she doesn't send it she gives it to U2 in person. She has her own U2 site where she's on a sometimes. It's called Alison 4 Forever. I registered there as The-B-Man. Aslion is Bono's wife, if you didn't know that. Lots of people call her Ali. I think it's o.k. to have a U2 that has Bono's wife stuff on it. I do like Ali, though! :) It's really not a bad site, but this site is better!

Last edited:
I know who Ali is lol. I love her even though I dont know her, no im not a lezbo! lol. And I love Morleigh too, and if i lived in the 80s i would have loved Aislinn aswell lol.

Are you going to that site? I really don't care. Are you going to email Miss-U2 when I give you the email?

Yea ill email her. I dotn think im going why should i? You know I might have been there before.... but I agree this place is way better lol.

Up there where it says why should ? Its supposed to be Why, should I? so i dont sound rude or anything lol. But did you read teh dream I had?

I don't know what you mean what the second to

last you posted. But if you're going to email, that's great!

Register there and you'll be able and email her. Or maybe you don't even have to register to email her. And on Band Meetings post thread it's more likely she'll see it. I'll email her, o.k.? I'm sorry, do you want to do this?

I'M HAPPY YOU THINK I'M NICE! PLEASE KNOW THAT I THINK YOU'RE NICE! :wink: :wink: TWO WINKS IS EXTRA SPECIAL!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lol.

I can make mine longer! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I guess not! Did you go to that Everclear site, yet? Please post Keith, and Roger etc. cute pics here.

You want me to post them here? OK! What is the address i tried to go to the everclear thing but it didnt work give me a .com so i can:) lol. Ill post keith if you want me too such a cute drummer!

You want me to post them here? OK! What is the address i tried to go to the everclear thing but it didnt work give me a .com so i can lol. Ill post keith if you want me too such a cute drummer!

Please go back to Band Meetings And Sightings, Miss-U2 has a responds.

Last edited:
ABEL, wwe are having fun talking to each other. This isn't a busy forum like PLEBA.

Back
Top Bottom