Here's A Poem I Wrote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, well maybe you can try again later. Did you ask your mom if you could give me your phone number? I could maybe write to you, so you could know me better, and you can write me, because I want to know you better. Is that o.k.? I could give you my phone number there.

Well she was grumpy today and last night I was really tired cause the night before my bro and I sat up till 4 in the morning and then got up at 9 then I stayed up till like 12 last night and almost passed out lol. So I didnt ask her yet. Well Ill give you my number I promise Ill ask her tonight and if she says no then you can give me yours lol.

Oh yea I did try to email you again and it wouldnt let me...again and I dont know why! And I posted pics of Roger in PLEBAns did you see them?

Last edited:
Thanks! I couldn't sleep well last night. I just tossed and turned. I'm all messed up, I go to bed late on weekends and early on school days. And I went to school today smiling to myself, telling my self, I can't believe I made a new friend!! Also I hope you're planning to stay long and visit this site a lot, I am going to. Can you or me give each other our mailing addresses. I'll wait for you call or email, though!

Last edited:
I tried to email you lol, it wont work! GGRRNESS! lol. Here's mine just incase: TheWho4Life@u2email.com. You had school today? You're not on spring brake? That sucks... I have spring brake right now :)! Not doing anything though :(. I know! I cant beleive I made a new friend either! Nobody really talked to me on here before. I am so happy! Yea Im planning on staying a long time on here! I wnat to become a premium member but I cant cause my parents dont wanna pay. But when I get a job maybe I will!

Yeah, well, I had my spring break two weeks ago. Did you know I'm from Texas? But I ain't no cow girl! :lol: When your spring break is over, are you still going to online a lot here during the school week?

Last edited:
Yea i knew you were from texes. Do you have a southern accient? Oh when I go back to school im on alot dont worry! But the days im not on as much is Wed. Thurs. Fri. and sometimes Sat. But yea. Im on al ot though so dont worry lol. Was he cute, you sister's boyfriend? LOL. Have a brother :). Thats all though. He is 23, how old's your sis?

Well, I not want to go into detail. But my sis's 19 and her boyfriend is around that age. He was kinda cute, from seeing in person, than a picture, in my opionion. Southern accient? I don't know. I hear this one woman talk Texan that wasn't like mine. It's was a different part of Texas, though I don't really ever visit. My accient blends in with everyone I talk. I hear Bono talk, and it's like, I don't care what you say, I just want to hear that Beautiful Irish accient!! :bono: I want to see Texas' blue bonnets, I don't think I never saw them before!

I bet you do have a southern one! LOL. Its ok though. You would say I have an accient if you heard me talk. I love Edge's accient that beautimous welsh he has! And Roger has a British accient! Well thats cool if your sis's boy friend was cute. Hehe.

Hey, you can't say anything until you hear it! I like British and The Edge's accient.

Last edited:
What's up! I'm back! I had to do this stupid government sheet for school! And I normally don't have homework, because I go to a private school. Not religious base or anything. Just because I can't strive in public school! How's your school stuff doing, when ever you go back?

O.K.! ThWho4Life, don't get too excited, but I wanted to tell you this. Miss-U2, a very nice member here, if in Band Meetings And Sights, you can tell Miss-U2 that you want to write The Edge a letter. And since she lives in Ireland each time she sees them she gives fan letters to U2! She can give your to The Edge! She has already got mine. She's sending my letter to The B-Man about the first week of April.

This is more of a chancing of it getting to him because this girl sends them herself. Corny? Mine was kinda corny! You don't have to do some stupid professial paper but just write from your heart! I sent my letter Bono, he didn't get yet but soon. I wish I made it better. I like it, though. Just tell Edge the basics {say he's hott, if you want to} him you love The Who! And he rocks at the guitar!!:wink:

Last edited:
I don't know, when I give you Miss-U2's email you can email her. I don't think The Edge will respond, though. Well, I truly felt like spilling my guts out to Bono, but I really did not. I was more casually but emontional with I what I said. I included three poems, and I included my name which you not know. It's Carly Wiggins! I love music, you have influcenced me, I admire you faith in music and your faith in God, I told The B-Man in the letter. Do you like, not corny I hope? There's more I put in the letter, though.

No thats not corny, um... lol I kinda asked Miss-U2 in a thread thing but she hasnt answered yet so i dont think i shoul d ask her in an email cause then she would probley think i was annoying or something and i dont want people to think that of me, although a lot of people probley do here.

Shut Up! I thought I anmoyed her. Since I am a premiuim member, I can send her message on this site. She hasn't responded. But, she hasn't been online here for at least a week. But, don't worry, she's probably getting ready to fan mail to U2 soon. Mine will be in there! Please let her get your letter. She'll send it next time, probably. You just have to wait, and she is really nice!

Ok, cool. I cant wait till Bono gets yours. Im happy for you :). But did you like send it to her in the mail? But Edge is gonna think I am wierd if he ever gets a letter from me:(. Cause I am weird:) lol. What is I spell something wrong? Did you type yours? Or write by hand?

Back
Top Bottom