hello, dreamers, kia ora...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The puppy wears me down every day but she is so sooo sooooo c u t e ... She's very smart and SPUNKY cos she's not afraid of anything. not even the bigger dogs. She's gonna be a great companion. Now if we can only get her to pee in one spot...

4a

Aww, that's so cute, 4a.
smile.gif

And no, you're not allowed to say that as a guy, bear.
mad.gif

tongue.gif

I have been in such a disgustingly good mood for close to two weeks now. Everything seems to be going well. I love it. How long can it last??

------------------
Your seven worlds collide
Whenever I am by your side
Dust from a distant sun
Will shower over everyone

-Crowded House

We have a puppy too! Well, the dogs are my housemate's but I have to live with them too... the puppy is a jack russel cross foxy, and he's tiny... the other dog is a dobermann and they are best friends! The dobie's 2 or 3 and about 50 times bigger than the puppy but he doesn't care... they are unbelievably cute when they're playing or sleeping on each other...
biggrin.gif
They make me smile so much I've put pics up at work, and it really helps.
Little Quark is having the same problem with peeing (and pooping as I discovered last night)... he's got the idea of peeing on newspaper, but you can't leave a half-read paper lying on the floor any more. hehe.

Ahem:
A small dog has pooped in my bedroom
A large dog drools on my lap.
My housemate is out for the weekend
And I'm left to clean up the crap.

smile.gif

Aren't pets fun...

ATTENTION FORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST NEED TO TELL YOU NOT TO WORRY, CAUSE EVERYONE GETS HAPPY ONCE IN A WHILE, AND THAT FEELING WILL SURELY GO AWAY AND YOU WILL ONE DAY BE REALLY DEPRESSED!

cats are far better than dogs. my two kittens climb up the walls outside, and sit on the window panes all day, staring inside. it is unbelievably cute, if a guy is alowed to say so.

------------------
-death bear

aww deathbear likes kitties
smile.gif

I agree bear, there's something about cats, I love dogs too, but I adore the tough front cats insist on putting up when they really just want your love. theyre so imperfectly perfect, if that makes any sense lol

Ali, I feel your pain..I spend a good deal of my Sunday afternoons cleaning up cat shit at the pet adoption agency I'm working for. I get to meet cool people though, and get them to adopt adorable cats so it's worth it anyway
biggrin.gif

I actually prefer cats, but I've never owned one... Kas (housemate) is a dog person and that's the end of it...
smile.gif
I can wait... *bwahahaha*
Cats aren't so dribblingly suck-uppish... they have dignity...
biggrin.gif
And their carpet-hazards are smaller...

Kitties are bad. At the moment Im watching evil scabby Abby climb up the boxes in the wardrobe, shes reached the top and meowing cos she's realised she cant go any higher....now shes abusing the shelf cos its out of reach.

Delinquent.

Um, is it bad for kitties to eat wrapping paper? hehehe, wish you guys could see this. [insert proud parent comment]

Sorry, what was everyone talking about? my puppy loves the lawn, one small patch of it, he chews on it, very annoying habit. Now cos its bare in that patch he just licks the soil. Dirty lil bugger.

I love cats. And dogs, but cats slightly more. A lot more actually.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom