"Go Man With Blue Shades!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looks happy in most of his pics, but just cause he doesn't look happy some pics doesnt mean he isnt happy:) I'm sure he is really happy, cause he has his beautiful wife and his children lol. But yes I think he does look happy.... Do you think Edge look happy in pics? I think Edge looks super happy in pics, lol maybe a little too happy... is that possible?

I think that is my fave pic of bono, the avatar pic. It's awsome!!!! Yea.... I forgot to add his fans and the rest of U2 for the happiness things lol

Yay...i love the avatar as well!! Is it from The One Campaign, right?? man, he had such a cute innocent honest smile!! That's the best on him...his smiles!! I love smiles...it's one of th things that calls my attention on people!! Do you like smiles??

:) :) :) :) :):wink:

Smiles are awsome! Edge has a funny lookin smile... but its still beautiful lol. You know who has a really great smile though.... Roger Daltrey, he has perfect teeth and... I cant explain it. But Bono has a great one too!

I think so too. :) But he does look sad too. I wish would have his mouth open more. I love this Bono smiling pic! ;)
happybono.jpg

Last edited:
EEPPS! When Edge smiles with his teeth showing he looks funny lol.
:( Before my parents deleted everything off the puter I had a whole bunch of quotes of his but I dont remember what they said too well.
One was about when Edge gets bored he gos out and mows the lawn or.... paints the cat
I think that one's funny. And another was "I like to dance" - Edge
lol I wish i stil had them though:(

OMG! I was just talkin to myself about Edge's funky chicken thing, isnt a dance you know? I know he is the funky chicken but I htink he made up a dance or somethin and thats why he is called it. You know what im talkin about?

Yea, I think thats why is a funky chicken. Wait maybe you should ask PLEBA, they would know. I'm afraid to so you can do it if you wanna lol.

......... Edge is a funky chicken.... LMAO! If I meet him I'm gonna go up to him and say... Come here you hott little funky chicken you!

Back
Top Bottom