forceful fuck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

romancandle

you want me to give it to you
the way he let you have it
is this the way you like it
you really want it like this
does it feel good to hurt
do you really like the pain
is it really what you want
you want me to hurt you
im not like that
ill smack your ass
but fuck you hard
make you hurt
please woman dont ask
dont tell me to do
the things he did
that make you want
me to do to you

thanks for REALLY UNDERSTANDING WHAT I FUCKING MEANT .
you really make me feel like you did .

whatever

lemme add to that jussalittle...
for being a forum administrator, you really have some eye for expression. tell me im sick? bet you tell every other person out there what you think about them too, huh ? for the ammount of times i have posted on this forum , i figured that i might solicit a response to the "nice" things i had to say. figures it takes some kind of shock to get a word from anyone. sorry im taking everyone elses numbness out on you , but your the peoples administrator right ???

~pissed the fuck off

Well, I'm sorry to say, but you just don't have a good attitude.

It rubbed me the wrong way that you were so angered by people not replying to your threads. I even offered you a nice, true explanation, only to be told that it wasn't good enough.

You act like you are being snubbed here because of of the lack of replies to your posts. That wasn't the case. However, your negative attitude could be a reason why people may choose to snub you now.

how about the lack of replies just started it . your freinds response to my latest post was just the cake i needed to really piss me the fuck off, thankyou...

Yeah, but a lack of replies shouldn't have started anything. Look through the pages of this forum...you will see how many posts have 0 replies...or just a very few number of replies...things like that.

People do read your stuff. You want people to reply with some feedback? Well, Sicy did. After reading it, she posted what she felt.

Yet, you are STILL mad.

There is just no pleasing you, it seems.

I don't want to sit here and bicker though. I just want you to understand where we are coming from.

This is exactly what you said in another thread of yours here:

"the only response i get from all the shit i send to this fucking forum. i feel a little disapointed. rip it up , shred my words. tell me im fucking wrong or that i sound like a fool . tell me somthing , please i ask . i thought that this is what this was all about ."

Sicy replied...that's all you wanted. Therefore, don't get mad at her. You asked for it.

You attitude sucks.

I dont appreciate being talked to that way. AT ALL.

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom