for becca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
She was a Daddy's girl, those chocolate eyes
Soft-spoken, but with a powerful grace
And when she sang, it opened the skies
She put the world back in it's place

Her ivory skin, tinged with rose
A glow that shone of love newfound
And what her Daddy whispered, God only knows
As they lowered her coffin into the ground

for becca, 17 years old.

yeah, she's my friend's sister. I didn't know her too well, so please give that :hug: to my friend or a prayer if that's your thing.

she, her half-sister (26), and her best friend (17) were killed in a wreck on spring break...it wasn't even their fucking fault. she didn't deserve it, and god knows my poor friend does not deserve this. her mom just died last year, the same goddam way, and now her sister and her half-sister, four days after the one year anniversary of her mom's death.

it just pisses me off. it's not right for all this to happen to the same fucking person, I just cannpt understand it. normally when I write I say whatever I want, curse words included. but I tried to hold back with that just this once since it's a dedication to someone who died, and someone who was very spiritual and wouldn't have liked that.

I just don't get it. and another girl died at our school, a brain tumor, 2 weeks ago. it's not fucking right.:huh:

I'm sorry to hear about this. I really am. It's pretty devastating stuff. It sounds like your friend's sister was a neat person. I'll keep all whom you mentioned in my prayers — including you. :hug:

I just wish I could believe in God so I could pray for her, y'know? Not to mention, everytime someone I knows dies, it sends me insane thinking about death/religion/if we go anywhere or just rot in the box/etc...to the point where I wonder if I'm a brain in a jar or if I even exist! lol...

luckily, my best friend's in her youth group, so hopefully she'll be able to help her out...

Back
Top Bottom