For Bebe: Goat Excrement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeVox

War Child
If offered an obscene amount of money..would you engage in lewd sexual acts with Napoleon's remains?

for the birds

do you or do you not suffer from halitosis?

pink butts, ass nazi's and goat shit

(so looking forward to reading replies)

LMAO!!!!!!

EdgeVox I didn't think you'd actually post a "Goat Excrement" topic... oh what little faith I have!
biggrin.gif

This is like a journal of your most random thoughts... perhaps this is the closest we will ever get to getting inside your mind (yes, that is scary)
wink.gif

**Bebe has a feeling this thread will have people wondering what the world is coming to**
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

hahahah told you I would....hey bebe btw where's that signature from....where have I read that before....it's really cool

smells like googly balls

Bebe at this point everyone on the forum knows you're none other than Earl Buckston and the Queen of Halitosis

atta girl

Miff I say......

get it right, or pay the price (salute your shorts from Nickelodeon)

BAH

smells like Jafar's balls

EdgeVox [2:55 AM]
tongue.gif
ffft
EdgeVox [2:55 AM]
frown.gif
electronic fart)

EdgeVox [2:57 AM]: smells like googly balls
EdgeVox [2:58 AM]: there's another funny word...."googly"

EdgeVox [2:58 AM]: "You're turning violet, Violet"
EdgeVox [2:58 AM]: the most depressing movie ever

EdgeVox [2:44 AM] hey bebe I'm somewhat loaded so I'm turning in early.....

somewhat???
wink.gif

About the signature, yeah I love this quote, I saw it and was like "wow" how lovely. So I took it to heart and used it as my sig, but I'm not sure where it came from other than straight from Bono's mouth...

As far as where you've seen it before, the world will never know...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

AchtungBebe2U [3:19 AM]: haha no wonder I was at a loss... but no I didn't steal anything but their dentures, I needed an extra set of teeth
AchtungBebe2U [3:19 AM]: Ya know, with the cavities and all

AchtungBebe2U [3:24 AM]: EdgeVox I'm so glad you understand, it's very hard to find someone that realizes that rat farts are hard to come by

Aww Beebs girl, u goin' downhill fast!!!!

hahaha, thanks for keeping us laughing!

---------------
"Sleep- Its not the Quanitity, but the Quality"

Originally posted by EdgeVox:
AchtungBebe2U [3:24 AM]: EdgeVox I'm so glad you understand, it's very hard to find someone that realizes that rat farts are hard to come by

Angela, babe, do NOT believe this man... I never said this... LOL gotta take my word for it EdgeVox is loony. And me, I'm as sane as they get
biggrin.gif

Glad I got ya laughin regardless
biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 07-11-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom