FH's Thread III - - (successor to the orignial)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More contradiction

"I am a thinker"
but I am a dreamer.
I'm best on the verge of reality and possibility
though I prefer practicality

It seems as though I have two real choices: I can either let the bull and the lion fight each other forever, and let the egos clash and conflict and limit progress,

or I can try to exploit the inherent contradiction.

How...?
How can I? That is what I seek to understand at this time.

All my writing is empty, or at least most of it. Or at least that last entry.

I seemed to have lost sight of a focus and quality determinatinos, or at least my values are out of order.

==

I will try for a new topic, one that I cannot quite clarify. Perhaps.... that can me a "motivation". We'll see.

For Honor...let time guide you.......it's not like you have a deadline to meet....write when a feeling inspires the words. I many times can write an entire poem in a few moments....in fact I wrote a poem over a month ago but when I dated it at the bottom I typed in May 9th {a future date}...so I left it in my folder and when I read it on May 9th it actually made sense for that day. {just a wizard thing though which really doesn't mean much except to a wizard}.

Take your time.....good talking with you again.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Hmm, I will consider that.

----------

Bliss in the morning. Waking up is something I enjoy, yet there are many times when I lose it throughout the day. When I wake, there is nothing (clouding), it is just potential. Squander it? I don't know.

I am just fortunate that there is such a moment, when I first awake. Perhaps I can build from there.

^ waking time is great moment. you still have the memories of your dream and a new blank sheet to write on.
It's the moment you can dream with your eyes half open and you see what you'd like to have for that day.

Sorry I forgot your birthday... So, happy birthday, even if I'm late :)

How are you, For Honor. Hope all is well. I've had a troubling past few days. Often wish I could be like the others, who can enjoy their holiday weekends.

carol
wizard2c
:|

I found a wonderful book, I am well. It is very much something I've been looking for, and the timing is fitting. What do those humans say from time to time...?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" ? Something like that.

The book is The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey. It is captivating. It is something, I feel, that can help make this world a much better place - and that's saying a lot, for me, because I rarely say such praise.

I just got my haircut. It looks strangely "typical" - I don't really like it. But we'll see.

By the by, perhaps take some comfort in that you likely have a more eventful weekend than I - I am spending it rather in solitude. But I have much to do, to keep busy - several projects, thigns to read.

But I don't mind - it is all important, and I will reap the rewards in the future :)

I hope you have a good holiday, Carol.

Back
Top Bottom