Faded Away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_kite

War Child
This is me
Open door
Take your time
We have been here before

All around
Empty skies
Things messed up
Who should apologize?

And if we look back
It wasn?t meant to be this way
If we keep standing here, with nothing to say
It?s cus It faded away

Look at you
Broken heart
Pride has won
And guess who has been torn apart

And above
Lonely skies
Emptiness
I see it shining in your eyes

It?s time to hold on
To show you that I can be strong
And If you feel, we lost our way
It?s cus it faded away

All the colors
Turn to grey
No more rainbows
We couldn?t change it anyway
All the rain
Wash the day
Cus our love
It faded away
Faded away
Faded away

This is fantastic! I especially like these two parts:

Look at you
Broken heart
Pride has won
And guess who has been torn apart

All the colors
Turn to grey
No more rainbows
We couldn?t change it anyway
All the rain
Wash the day
Cus our love
It faded away

Great imagery! I can really picture two people at the end of thier emotional ropes but too scared to let go. Wonderful!

WOW...thanks...You really saw that?? Cus that's exactly what I was trying to show...the end of a relathionship...how it becames uncoloured...how two people lost it!!! YAY...I am glad you understood the message in it!! Oh..and by the way ... it is a song!! I have it!!! If I can post it soon, I'll let you know!! ;)
Yeap..let's keep it up!!

Weird enough..I even have the pictures of the video I would do for it...in my mind!! This is really scary!!! But nice all the way!!! ;)

Imagine....picies twisting between a sunny day, a rainbow, and a stormy rain falling down....and me playing my guitar, all wet, while a couple behind has no way to make it work!!! ;)

my_kite said:
WOW...thanks...You really saw that?? Cus that's exactly what I was trying to show...the end of a relathionship...how it becames uncoloured...how two people lost it!!! YAY...I am glad you understood the message in it!! Oh..and by the way ... it is a song!! I have it!!! If I can post it soon, I'll let you know!! ;)
Yeap..let's keep it up!!

Lol, check out my latest...see what you think, I'm very interested to hear! :hyper: Yay, this is fun!

Really?? Ok...if you post your e-mail I may send it to you right now!!! ;) In a second!!!

Back
Top Bottom