Dream about Vertigo.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I had a dream last night that I was at some audition thing, and I had to sing a song. Thankfully I was allowed to sing along with a recording of the song I chose, and so when I got to the audition place I was flipping through my U2 CDs trying to decide which would work best with my voice. Bono was one of the judges, and he suggested that I should use "Vertigo", their new single. I said "but I don't know the lyrics, it hasn't come out yet!" Bono said "That's ok. Just use Vertigo." He pressed a button on the CD player next to him and I was hit by wailing guitars and a loud, powerful, soulful voice. The chorus was very catchy and it rocked, I stood dumbly in front of the judges, including Bono, just listening gleefully to the new single, which was absolutely deafening. When the song ended bono stopped the CD player and was all giddy and said "Well what do you think?" and I said "That was awesome!" and he did a funny little dance then became serious. "Now this time, sing along." he said. So he played it again, and I sang along with what I picked up.

It rocked.

Back
Top Bottom