Does Time Repeat Itself?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
Something to ponder.....this is in reference to yesterday's Toronto airplane crash. So....your thoughts......does time have a way of repeating itself????? So strange it should re-appear on the same day......20 years later......a similar occurrence.

.....according to today's newspaper....
"Ironically, the Toronto accident occurred 20 years to the day that a microburst downed a Delta Airlines jumbo jet as it approached Dallas-Ft Worth Int'l. Airport, killing 137 people."

carol
wizard2c
:|

Things come in cycles, changes. Things tend to repeat. Things tend to have patterns. Things tend to have balance.

The disruption of balance is even part of the balance...

I predicted this one on 7/20/05 in an e-mail I sent to a friend. It was all there in black and white............all the details.........except the actual model of plane itself.
The past week or so I have been picking up 747 for some strange reason though.

I am convinced life has to do with time..........and being a wizard......I just happen to walk steps ahead of mankind.........but who does care anyway..........except other wizards perhaps.

Right now.....there is much evil brewing in the cauldron....but let mankind figure it all out.....I'll deal with the bad wizards myself.

carol
wizard2c

As long as we've a wizard on our side....

I don't konw, I find myself getting more detached from "good" and "bad". I am always judging what is right or wrong, but I am detached from the emotional aspects of such. I know that love throws me off sometimes, as other convictions and trusts do, but that is to be expected.

(something came up, lost train of thought

For Honor said:
As long as we've a wizard on our side....

I don't konw, I find myself getting more detached from "good" and "bad". I am always judging what is right or wrong, but I am detached from the emotional aspects of such. I know that love throws me off sometimes, as other convictions and trusts do, but that is to be expected.

(something came up, lost train of thought

Trouble is......for a wizard it's tough walking the middle of the road. I guess love can throw you off but I don't get involved. Right now it is noisy out there in the real world....I kinda like that song......In The Real World.......but right now it's being interpreted as a "game".

Where did Zero Dude go?????

carol
wizard2c

Back
Top Bottom