Do Not Let Our Dreams Float Away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
On the bleakest of evenings when even the moon was holding her head low, a flick of glitter sprayed across my eyes, sending me into temporary blindness. I was stumbling around, grasping for some sort of familiarity. After what seemed to be hours of agonizing panic, I finally found myself at the feet of a stranger I already knew. I had found you.

Being with you is like denim and bare feet on a cool evening. You?re the only person who genuinely understands that feeling, which is yet another reason I am so captivated by you. At times, I feel as though the entire world is dancing, but I can hear no music. You somehow always sense when that feeling is taking over my existence, and it prompts you to sing me a lovely song and magically cause my body to sway in time with yours.

We eventually stand still, and my eyes consume you. I notice that your shoulder has been speckled with warm tears, the tears that you had tried so hard to vanquish. I wish to reward your valiant effort, but an unusual shyness has crept inside of me. You peer at me and sweetly display your nervous smile that so perfectly matches my heart. Please kiss me with your bleeding lips, for I have forgotten what life tastes like.

We can get a hotel room and jump on the bed in silent laughter, my skin barely able to contain all of the unfamiliar emotions surging within me. I'll take my ring to the pawnshop and buy us some dreams that we can smuggle to the shore. You will roll up the legs of your pants, and I will hike up my skirt so that we may wade into the chilling water and drown our apprehensions. As the water caresses our legs, all I ask is that you do not let our dreams float away, for once they are gone, so are you.

We can get a hotel room and jump on the bed in silent laughter, my skin barely able to contain all of the unfamiliar emotions surging within me.

:up:
wow Kat I like a lot, awesome :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom