dissillusion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R

romancandle

in the works theres visions of grand themes filled with ribbons of dreams fashioned to the future with love. nothing quite like that simple way were reminded were so mortal. take from me the thing that makes me weak, that air that i breathe, the vital life that grows in my heart for that which is not with me. nothing is so small, and in no way forgettable. i am a man with which walks the pain of unknowing. i am a soul of departing passion while my eyes pine not for what they see right now. the light reflected in her eyes is all that i know. ~RC

Nice poem

Hey, you should post these poems at Dream Out Loud, it's a forum for poetry and moree people will read it there.

Re: Nice poem

FallingStar said:
Hey, you should post these poems at Dream Out Loud, it's a forum for poetry and moree people will read it there.

I agree...I think you will like it there!

Can't wait to read more of yourwork!

caught up

theres so much shit going on that its nice to let it out knowing that somone mught hear you. its comforting to know that theres some kind of hope in our ability to communicate. our set up all the same we dont deviate from the grand scheme of things very much. its nice to be alone in the thickness of our world. a place were we all seem to meet, finds itself in the open air around us.

Back
Top Bottom