Dateless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
Shining savage words of silver
sung by grating iron
Caked in blackened blood
Flowing, cracking, burning
Soothing bitter-sweetness
Drowned in shattered thunder.

Feel the rain upon your skinn
Let the logic sliding under
Sublimate the deeper water
As the threads melt all together
to resonate in symphony
A concert of contradiction
Impose a semblance of Oneness
on my perceptions.

(Chaos blended to perfection
screams a message of hope and intuition)

------------------
I'll give 500 points (and a shiny new donkey) to whoever can guess who's music I was obsessed with when I wrote this :) A bonus 4 billion points if you can pinpoint the album! :lol:

Alison

Alisaura said:
I'll give 500 points (and a shiny new donkey) to whoever can guess who's music I was obsessed with when I wrote this :) A bonus 4 billion points if you can pinpoint the album! :lol:

Alison

Not a clue!

I will say though that I was listening to "Stateless"...and then I read the title "Dateless"...so now when I listen to "Stateless", I'm gonna be thinkin' "Dateless" for awhile.

You've got me all messed up!!!! :p :D

Back on track...........

I liked this piece...I can really see and feel things through your words.

I really don't know Ali! this is like an attack of the sensations though, very full. I like it :)

so how are things going for you, if you don't mind me asking? I sent you an email a looooong time ago but I think I sent it to a defunct address...

(Chaos blended to perfection
screams a message of hope and intuition)

I like this. :up:

As for the band....hmmmmm I wanna say Cure but that does not seem hard enough like there is a calmness but hardness. Like Tool. I don't know if that made any sense. I don't know. Those are probably not even close guesses but oh well, I really would like a donkey so I guessed.

We have a winner!

Congratulations ghetofabu, the 500 points and the shiny donkey is yours! It was Tool. :) I saw them live in April and it was cool. LOUD, but cool. :D

And sorry for messing you up, Bonochick... I was completely stuck for a title, and there was no date on the poem... usually I date them, just for a laugh... Whoops! Poem has nothing to do with dates, states, or the lack of either... *shrug* :)

Blue Angel.... I did actually get that email... I checked the account for the first time in about 5 months, and fwded your mail to my normal account... I have been meaning to write back... I will soon! Promise! Sorry.... :(

Not dumb, foray, a cool guess :) I can see why you thought of that...

Alison

Ali it's ok! lol
I just wasn't sure if your address died or not. I can't keep track of things like these for the life of me :D

btw, I dont really know Tool but my roomate is a huge fan of them so hopefully I will soon!

Back
Top Bottom