Crimson Sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_kite

War Child
Crimson sky

Shake it baby
Once again
Let?s go out and just dance in the rain
Close, together
Brightly wet
All the lights shining round in the set

Hold it baby
One more time
You know how this sky makes us feel so fine
Wildly jumping
We just don?t care
We?ve so many things we can share

Crimson sky
You shine
Rain falls down while we loose track of time
Look above you, holding me tight
There?s a rainbow painting the sky tonight
Stuck together, drawing dreams
Making nature alive in the bed where you dive
Speeding up like a stream
Oh my
Crimson sky

Roll it honey
That?s so nice
When the summer rain falls like a new paradise
Running faster
Trough the sand
I?m the body your lips can command

Heavy raining
We won?t mind
Don?t even know what is left behind
The grass is green
Oh?yes it is
And dances so well with the breeze

Crimson sky
You shine
Rain falls down while we loose track of time
Look above you, holding me tight
There?s a rainbow painting the sky tonight
Stuck together, drawing dreams
Making nature alive in the bed where you dive
Speeding up like a stream
Oh my
Crimson sky

No...no...no!!

Son't say that!!
I'm just a fool in love with life that likes to play around with words!! That's all!!! ;o)
Love
Tania

Youre great! Be a poet when you grow up lol, unless youre already grown up..... how old are u???? lol. How long have you been a U2 fan??? Just wondering kinda off the subject sorry:(

Me?? I'm just a little girl!!

I'm not old....far from that!! I'm 20 (is that old??)
How old are you??
You called me a poet?? Oh boy...I can't believe it...'cus that is really what I would love to be!! Poet!! It sounds nice, isn't it?? Must work really hard for that...and maybe some day you will call me POET!! ;o)

No! 20 isnt old at all, bnut im only 15 lol. How long you been a U2 fan.....???? lol. Well you could be a poet! Youre great at poetry lol.

I don't even remember how long!!

I've been a fan for a while...but I think they just hit me really deep 2 or 3 years ago!!
But it seems to me like if they have been around all of my life...I have flashes in my memorie of them showing up in portugal in 1992, with the ZooTv...(I was only 9) and then in 1997 with popmart (there's no way i can forget that big yellow lemon in the TV..).I was 15 then...but i will never forget it! The sad part is that I never saw them alive...neether met the boys!!

20 is young! You are poet to me and you will just need to practice. At school I read a paper about Van Gogh {about how he cut his ear, his wonderful painting, etc.} and I thought it so much inspiration that it litearly kills you! So at lunch for the first time I wrote a poem I might put on here called" The Truth About Artists." It's kinda dramantic, though! But I am dramantic! HAA!

Last edited:
Geese, I wish I was your age so then I could have got to see all those cool things. Ive olny been a fan since August 2003. Im kinda new, I have much to learn lol.

I understand you soooo well!!!

Yes...that's right!!
Some people say that what i write is sad and melancholic...but once I heard Bono talking about that...saying that 'The Joshua Tree' is very Irish because of it's melancholy...perhaps i have an Irish Rip...and you do too!!
But I guess that it makes things sound sweet and humble!! Like opening your heart and letting all go out!!

I am really Irish, and I hope that are happy they are Irish. It's sad with the Irish troubles, though. But in a way I bet they are.

yes...you are right!!

That's right...that's were he said it!!
Lol!!!
I love that part when Daniel lanois is talking about Bono's voice, and Bono just looks like: Oh nooo...not again...I don't want to talk about me'!! He makes such a cute face that makes me wanna jump inside the TV and kissing his cheeks!!! :eek:)

LOL! I remember that part! I laughed at it! HAHA! Not in a bad way, I jjust laughed lol. Edge makes me laugh in it too, when he is playing the tape of where the streets have no name and he is listeing to the guitar part and he just stands there for like 10 seconds not doin anything lol. Im like " um...Edge are u ok??" lol. Oh but he's so cute!:drool: I could talk about him all day! lol.

Oh, im irish too, just i not all irish lol. I have a lot of irish in me though lol.
Make sure you read the page befor this too cause i posted another on there too:wink:

Last edited:
Haa! I am agornant, I am not like him at all in that way! "Look at me" is the poster I am holding, sadly!

Back
Top Bottom