Crazy Movie-Related Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
I'm at some sort of convention center and run into Martin Scorcese. I have no idea why, but it gets weirder. I'm trying to talk to him, but he ignores me. Just as he walks away, Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson come by on a motorcycle and sidecar and we throw eggs at Scorcese for ignoring me.

Is that insane or is that insane?

That's very odd, indeed. Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson on a motorcycle?

I once had a dream that I was in my living room with Jenna Fischer and we sat there and watched movies all day. I made snide comments criticizing every inconsistency in every movie, and she thought it was funny. Then I woke up.

Whenever I try to explain my dreams to most people, they act as if I'm speaking an extinct pre-Romance language and the whole experience is very awkward for everyone involved.

But I have some that are more easily explainable, like one where I was watching an interview with Peter Lorre from 1965 (He actually died in 1964), he was in perfect shape, didn't look or sound anything like Lorre, had an American accent (similar to David Cross in a particular Mr. Show sketch) and was quite handsome despite half of his face looking awfully burned. But you knew it was Lorre because dreams are like that.

I love dreams.

phillyfan26 said:
That's very odd, indeed. Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson on a motorcycle?

I once had a dream that I was in my living room with Jenna Fischer and we sat there and watched movies all day. I made snide comments criticizing every inconsistency in every movie, and she thought it was funny. Then I woke up.

I had one like that, too.

Except replace Jenna Fischer with Elisha Cuthbert.

And replace watching movies with dirty sex.

y1z9rpvp2tjw0.jpg

The Sad Punk said:
Did you make snide comments criticizing every inconsistency in the sex?

I make snide comments with everything, so it was hard not to.

:lmao: the best photoshop job ever.

Back
Top Bottom