"crawling under the braken"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R

romancandle

"we never talk anymore..."
theres a way in this silence that i find were i want to be... theres a conjoined feeling, alone in a crowd... the places outside were the wind calls out not a word of remorse. theres nothing here and in here i am home. im looking for my way , im looking for her. "there is a silence that comes to my house" . in peace i revel in pain. in chaos i find myself. in destruction are the wares of my soul. with no rest i lead headstrong those who wish to bear down on reality and know nothing is real . everything is real . there is no way without the way that i know. ive never known my way. ive only my way...

thanks
BONOANDBOWIE iloveyou

theres a way in this silence that i find were i want to be..

in peace i revel in pain. in chaos i find myself
in destruction are the wares of my soul

ive never known my way. ive only my way...

i really enjoy reading your posts- i love to have to think to understand what i'm reading- i get more out of every word and not just read through it without fully understand the meaning

and who banned this guy anyhow? a forum is a place where you can express anything and get feedback (look it up), not to be banned for your experiences and thoughts. if you dont like what you read, keep your thoughts to yourself because some people appreciate listening to what others have to say. dont add to people frustrations by blocking them from a public place.

korey said:
and who banned this guy anyhow? a forum is a place where you can express anything and get feedback (look it up), not to be banned for your experiences and thoughts. if you dont like what you read, keep your thoughts to yourself because some people appreciate listening to what others have to say. dont add to people frustrations by blocking them from a public place.

There were several posts where he was very rude and out of line. He was warned, and he continued the behavior. That is not tolerated...Interference is meant to be a nice, friendly haven for U2 fans.

well, you know there comes a time when people have to stop being so politically correct and closing their eyes to what life sometimes is. im not trying to talk down on your opinion, it is your own. all i was saying is that people come here for support, and when it is denied making them feel like they are wrong, it can hurt. i'm done with this crap.

Maybe if you took the time to search all of romancandle's posts you would see why he was banned.

I'm sorry but we dont let people run amuck around here.

This is a respectable board, and if you cant heed warnings from mods and admins then you dont belong here.

why are you saying that if i cant heed warnings i dont belong here? i havent done anything wrong. and i have searched all of his posts. opinions are opinions, oh well- no use arguing over a done deal

Back
Top Bottom