Banning Truth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

here

Religious Nut
"Respectfully"
Liar.
For "peace"
Liar.
"Out of control"
Out of whose control -
Yours with your contrary opinion?
So you censor and ban.
Congratulations -
You are in some kind of company
With those such as Hitler
And other dictators
Who consider themselves
Above God.
In this world, ones
Who approve of banning
Freedom of speech and religion
Are also apathetic
To the further evil which results:
Unjust arrest and imprisonment
Mob violence
Rape, murder
Bruises, broken bones
Bleeding wounds
Homes burned
Jobs lost
Terror, tears
Families separated
Lives all but destroyed -
All so that those
Who do not want
To be bothered
With talk of judgments or warnings
And the attached hope from God
Do not have their pleasure disturbed.

So you eat, drink, and be merry
Desiring to take "no note"...

As right before the Flood.

Just like the God you do not want to listen to

Prophesied.

http://theresa1.blogspot.com/2005/06/super-haughty-dying-censor-gods.html

Last edited:
Just Another Sinking Ship

No different, this boat
From most those of the sea
With apathetic partiers,
Though soon it will not be.

No tolerance for warning
No hearing-out of truth
God's own words of direction
Aren't wanted in these rooms.

This boat thus joins the others
To merely toss about
And rock through upchurned mire
'Til the whirlpool takes it out.
[COLOR=dark red][/COLOR]

Some interesting, flowing musings we have here, hopefully you'll become a regular here in DOL:wink:

Good writing Here.

It's just a waiting game
no purposeful direction
is Mankind's chosen course.

The prophets and seers
know the outcome
as it's written in a large black tome
best not to change the future....
for it is meant to be.

carol
wizard2c

:|

I dont think its a very nice poem considering it is directed at the site and/or the admins/mods.

There is no freedom of speech here, nor do you have any 'rights' to do or say whatever you want.
Sorry, its a message board, privately owned, and frankly your posts have upset too many people.

Reality Check

A reality check is that no one's exempt
Anywhere, any how, for any attempts
To mete out injustice or squash out God's words
Jehovah has looked on and Jesus has "heard."

I've copied this thread and will show it to others and will tell people about the kind of place this is. Your quote about freedom of speech not being the standard here is really, really incriminating. Moderators who mock out of sheer prejudice - wow.
P.S. There's nothing "beautiful" about that.

Last edited:
Well then you can also tell 'others' why you've been banned from every other message board/site including u2.com which you stated in one of your other posts. Obviously there must be a reason you keep getting banned from every board you visit.

here said:
So you censor and ban.
Congratulations -
You are in some kind of company
With those such as Hitler
And other dictators
Who consider themselves
Above God.

Hitler killed 12,000,000 people.

We ban less than 1 person per month.

There is a TINY difference with the two.

You really should read the FAQ/Rules, because they are there to be followed, not there to be ignored and for you to make your own.

If you dont like it here, I hope you find somewhere you do like.

Maybe somewhere dark, red, and full of fire?

;)

Not to mention the fact that there's a huge difference between gassing and working people to death, and banning people from a website.

Your points are getting ever more ridiculous, and if you really want to share your faith with people, making groundless Nazi comparisons really isn't the way to do it.

:down:

here said:
I've copied this thread and will show it to others and will tell people about the kind of place this is. Your quote about freedom of speech not being the standard here is really, really incriminating. Moderators who mock out of sheer prejudice - wow.
P.S. There's nothing "beautiful" about that.

Then maybe this thread should be deleted, instead of locked, as it will happen eventually. ;)

You are taking this forum way, way too seriously. The fact is that you do not have freedom of speech in any private property. Period. Pull this stunt in a mall (the closest real world equivalent to a web site), and you'll get arrested.

Melon

The sun rises.

Is that true?
Perhaps
But the sun doesn't move.
We move around the sun

But then again, the sun moves throughout the solarsystem.

So really, it's all about perspective.

--------
--------

Wow, Elivis posted in this thread

--------
--------

I can appreciate the poem as a secular work, but like everything you have to understand where you are presenting it.

Wise to It

"Get behind me Satan"
I am not blind.
I know the game ploy
That fools hearts and minds.

It's so hard to tell
When to hold them from swine -
These pearls here in hand
I'll wait for a sign.

What seduces many
Can't take ahold here
'Won't shrink back or be slack
Or give in to fear.

Won't listen to lies
'Cause my Father is near
What lets me be wise
Are his words in my ear.

So do what you want to
Think what you like
Or obey your God
It will mean your life.

Last edited:
The fact is that you do not have freedom of speech in any private property. Period. Pull this stunt in a mall (the closest real world equivalent to a web site), and you'll get arrested.

Melon [/B]

Really sad for you that you've let anyone convince you that you do not have the right to speak your mind.Mental/spiritual enslavement to men? How awful. Glad I don't let myself be chained to those fetters.

I tell other people the truth about God and his purposes ALL THE TIME in both public places AND private property.

Any "private property" set up by man, in reality, is just a "spot" on the Life-Giver's "green earth" anyway - still under God's jurisdiction, ultimately. No one, anywhere, in any situation, is thus exempt from HIS rules and decrees (even within their own homes or in their own personal decisions), whether they think they are or not; and no one has a right to make or enforce laws that are contrary to those of God Almighty. Any who cause harm or loss to others by doing so will answer to to the Judge of the Earth for their crime(s). This "bigger picture" is the realty that many need to open their eyes to. It is also the key to what will bring REAL peace and happiness on earth: God Rule. (It is certainly not fully here now, but it will be.)

People of my religion keep witnessing about it to others even in human-rights violating lands where it IS under ban - and the threatened penalty for getting caught preaching/teaching God's words to fellow human beings is prison or worse. They do it anyway, working carefully, anyway they can. They find ways - God, his angels, and Jesus help Jehovah/Yahweh's people find ways - to get the global preaching work of Matthew 24:14 done.

The faithful people of these lands "obey God as ruler rather than man" (Acts 5:29) in this conflict between man's laws and Divine mandate. They do this even though people who let Satan be their master keep looking for ways to stop God's true messages from being spread - God's words expose their lies and wrong-doing for what they are. Faithful servants of God continue to work to reach and teach others God's life-saving truth ANYWAY.

In this world currently ruled by Satan, people being True to the Maker have had every sort of horrible thing done to them and their lives by God's enemies in order to stop them from preaching God's revealing truth. That has included loss of life. We preach anyway, not letting "fear of man" stop us.

It did not cost me my life, but, as another kind of example, at two different colleges in this past year, when professors tried to tell me and my classmates that I /we did NOT have a right to speak our mind - according to our spiritual beliefs/religion, even though topics offensive to them would be indulged in and freely discussed in the name of "higher education" and "diversity" - I told those professors off - setting a good example for the class, and walked out of those classrooms.
One of those professors is no longer working where they were; and I have successfully completed the credits I needed in another class. My final oral report did contain quotes from Jesus on being a good leader. The supreme wisdom was very applicable and ELEVATING, truly helpful and refreshing to others.

Living aware of Divine freedom and using it to do God's will is much better than wasting one's life and mind in "fear of man."

Last edited:
here said:

In this world currently ruled by Satan, people being True to the Maker have had every sort of horrible thing done to them and their lives by God's enemies in order to stop them from preaching God's revealing truth. That has included loss of life. We preach anyway, not letting "fear of man" stop us.

You stand corrected... THIS world is currently ruled by Mr. MacPhisto! :mac: He whispered in my ear, and was incredibly offended that you didn't give him the credit he deserves. I'd becareful if I were you, he loves to strike down trolls with his evil stares. Now run, run away... quickly before he catches up with you!!!!

No, what you tout in no way corrects me.

You are "checkmated."

The only thing you can do is ban me (tip the playing board over, like a "bad sport" loser.) What I would preach would continue to be preached elsewhere, all around you and out of your control entirely. Nothing can stop word of mouth. It will overtake. However, if you do ban me, I get to add that to what I tell others about those who fight Yahweh's purposes.

Last edited:
here said:
No, what you tout in no way corrects me.

You are "checkmated."

The only thing you can do is ban me. What I would preach would continue to be preached elsewhere, all around you and out of your control entirely. Nothing can stop word of mouth. It will overtake. However, if you do ban me, I get to add that to what I tell others about those who fight Yahweh's purposes.

Excuse my french, but you're fucking insane if you think this site, and U2 fans are out to fight any religious purpose.

Mmm... Free Goo said:
Mr Elvis could you please repost that in gigantic red font? :love:

I suppose I could... but then people would think that I'm a freak. But hey, it would get my point across wouldnt it? I mean.. shoving ideas down peoples throats is the best way to win them over isnt it?

Elvis said:

Excuse my french, but you're [#$#$#$ - I'm a real Christian] insane if you think this site, and U2 fans are out to fight any religious purpose.

That's not what the copies I have of this and some other interference.com threads PROVE.

Even your CHANGING the line under my name to "Religious nut" (its being copied right now) - wow, you're really doing yourself in! Suggestion: Stop the corrupt behavior - then it can't be said its what you practice - otherwise, your guilty-as-charged to the Big Guy.

Last edited:
Last time I checked the god I believe in didnt ever mention anything about overtaking others, nor about trying to judge others, or annoying the living crap out of people by shoving their beliefs down their throats.

And since you're a 'real christian' could you please inform 99.9% of the rest of the christians out there that they are 'FAKE CHRISTIANS'? I'm sure they'll all be sure to agree.

And for the record, I'm not a real christian or a fake christian.

here said:

That's not what the copies I have of this and some other interference.com threads PROVE.

Even your CHANGING line under my name to "Religious nut" - wow, you're really doing yourself in! Suggestion: Stop the corrupt behavior - then it can't be said its what you practice - otherwise, your guilty-as-charged to the Big Guy.

For your information, 'Religious Nut' is part of lyrics in a U2 song. You should be honored. ;)

here said:
Really sad for you that you've let anyone convince you that you do not have the right to speak your mind. Mental/spiritual enslavement to men? How awful. Glad I don't let myself be chained to those fetters.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, in principle. I, however, think you're directing your energies in trivial directions, that's all.

As someone who has been very outspoken in this forum for the last five years, I've learned my limitations as to what is "effective." If you get too inflammatory, I will tell you that everything will fall on deaf ears, no matter what you say.

Melon

Elvis said:

For your information, 'Religious Nut' is part of lyrics in a U2 song. You should be honored. ;)

In a way, I do feel honored.

However, such a phrase can also be used to be hurtful, so, we'll see.....

Yes, there are those who this world considers to be "religious nuts" in "New York"... but also in Ireland..."London, Belfast, and Berlin" - and I am one of them too, and proud of it. (However, we are NOT "political fanatics", at all.)

BTW, I live in the U.S., but did witness to people, frequently - live and in person - in Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, and other places while traveling this summer - to people who came from Poland, Rome, Africa, etc. It's the same message for everyone, and those who listen to it get hope that is based on what is REAL.

Last edited:
here said:

Yes, there are those who this world considers to be "religious nuts" in "New York"... but also in Ireland..."London, Belfast, and Berlin" - and I am one of them too, and proud of it. (However, we are NOT "political fanatics", at all.)

I'd tend to disagree w/you. 'Overtake' is a term of strong agression, and there is nowhere in Judeo-Christian biblical writings that suggest such action. Such agression though is often demonstrated in order to achieve political goals. Since you like to refer to all of us in the company of Hitler, I'd suggest that you turn the microscope on yourself and tell me how your agression and intolerance of those that don't believe exactly as you do is justified. Hitler did the same thing... murdered or enslaved those that didnt see things the way he did.

Well, you have taken what I wrote out of context and are misapplying it entirely.

God will have Jesus with his heavenly army (consisting of spirit beings ONLY) remove all opposers of Yahweh's rightful Sovereignty off the face of this planet, at Armageddon. (Revelation 19:11-20)

Prior to that, God, in justice/fairness, is seeing that everyone on earth gets a chance to hear his words about his (heaven-based) Kingdom with its rule coming to this earth. Along with that "good news" also come God's warning messages that humans disobedient to him will not be allowed to be part of his new world system here (2 Thessalonians 1:6-8); and also what God's requirements are for people to survive Armageddon to be part of that paradise. These messages of God's blessings AND judgments and warnings (see Ezekiel 33:8,9) are delivered, according to his Scripturally stated will, by his dedicated and true human servants to their fellow human beings. (Matthew 28:19,20; Isaiah 54:17; John 17:14-18) It is God's purpose that everyone on earth get an opportunity to hear of these things, and so they will. Nothing can stop word of mouth - especially when it is backed by God's spirit, Jesus Christ, and God's angels and other heavenly servants - God's MESSAGES will "overtake" the earth.

After everyone has has their chance to choose whether or not they care to listen to and obey their Maker, "then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14). My hope (and yours should be) that this preaching/warning work will be done, soon - so that the "end" of this horrible world system will come.

Jehovah/Yahweh's true servants are the harmless ones in this world. Not only are we politically neutral and un-nationalistic; but we have consistently comprised the bulk of all conscientious objectors - even through two world wars.

Hitler found that he had a real adversary in Jehovah's people - they would not budge in their loyalty to God against this monster. Satan played that up. Hilter ended up, along with cheering churches of Christendom, making a "special case" of trying to "exterminate" them out of Germany - men, women and children. If you wish, you too can go visit the National Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C., where, carved in black stone above the permanent exhibit is part of Isaiah 43:12, which reads, "You are my witnesses." As a historian's (I believe it was, in part, by Christine King - I don't have it or my notes with me) brochure from there explained, there were core ideological differences between Hitler's murderous regime and the "Earnest Bible Students" - as Jehovah's Witnesses were still referred to there at that time. Jehovah/Yahweh's people warned others early-on what Hitler was doing to the Jews, even sending him telegrams decrying its wickedness. False religious leaders of Christendom exploited this opportunity, with one church in particular officially accepting the "assignment" to seek out and "turn in" Jehovah's people.

While in the concentration camps, Jehovah's people even shared their bread with the Jews. They also made more converts while in those prison camps. As I recall, about 1200 died, and about 6000 were imprisoned and suffered. 200-some young men were executed. Unique to the Witnesses there - ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS SIGN A PAPER SAYING THEY RENOUNCED THEIR FAITH AND THEY COULD GO FREE.READ (It's the same thought, from the same source): "All of this, all of this can be yours/ All of this, all of this can be yours/ All of this, all of this can be yours/ Just GIVE ME WHAT I WANT, AND NO ONE GETS HURT." Satan to Jesus - "All these things I will give you; IF YOU WILL FALL DOWN AND DO AN ACT OF WORSHIP TO ME." (Matthew 4:9) Only a few ever signed that paper, and of the ones that did, some, disgusted with the Nazis, even boldly asked to have their signatures revoked.

I got to see a U2 show lately at Olympiastadion in Germany lately. It was built by Hiltler. (I spent the day there, waiting under a clock tower, looking up at the clouds passing by it; pondering these things; witnessing; and thinking of a poem having to do with this setting, human foolishness, the passage of time, the lasting nature of truth, integrity, and God - how he views the works of men and time, compared to how humans often view them...) I know that since Hiltler's day, many thousands of Jehovah's people have assembled there to exalt his Scriptural truth and praise his name in song - in spite of all the propaganda of Satan and his spirit and human forces in this world.

I knew that, probably, again this night, here U2 would probably defile God's name and misrepresent his purposes again by showing spiritistic/pagan symbols of false religions while singing a song to and about "Yahweh"....

That is why I came in with a banner that night, to the very rail of the B-stage and (again) got to hold a sign right up to Bono's face. For the record, this one said,

YAHWEH
HIS WORDS
ONE TRUTH

"Something that is real."

Its for these same reasons that I've spent effort writing on these message boards. If you think Armageddon isn't speeding on its way and that people don't need to hurry up to listen and learn and and change their ways, guess again. If you think Jehovah/Yahweh isn't mighty serious about the sanctification of his name and his purposes, which his very name, in truth, bespeaks ["HE CAUSES TO BECOME"] you need to guess again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom