Art Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diemen

Resident Photo Buff
Staff member
I know that alot of us are creative here on the forum (especially in Dream Out Loud), and since there really isn't a designated place to post artwork, I'm gonna start it right here! Whether it's a pencil sketch, charcoal drawing, painting, artistic photo, or digital art, feel free to post your work here!

I'll start it off. This was one of my earliest creations using an awesome computer graphics program called Bryce 3D. Enjoy!

MoonlitShore.jpg

Thanks Manda
smile.gif

C'mon folks, I'm sure some of you have some stuff you wanna share or get other people's opinions on - post away!
burnout.gif

In the meantime, here's another early one of mine, that I tweaked in photoshop to give it a watercolorish sort of look.

Sunset2b.JPG

Actually, to save you all the trouble, here's the link to my page where I have basically all of my computer graphics stuff posted. I like fooling around with the different atmosphere/sky settings, so you'll notice alot of those are the same landscapes under different skies...anyway - enjoy!

homepage.mac.com/adamp88

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 05-04-2001).]

Those are really beautiful, Diemen, especially the first one. It reminds me a bit of where I live. I will look at your web page. Unfortunately I have no artistic talents. I am much worse than average. My art skills stayed permanently stuck at a grade one level or so. But I do love to look at beautiful art, though I don't feel I appreciate it nearly as much as writing or music.

nice Diemen!! beautiful atmosphere in both.

great idea, I love art...
I've wanted to share some of my stuff here but I can't because it's not done on the computer and I don't know how to scan it
frown.gif

art is another one of my hobbies, though...and I'll share when I can
smile.gif

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone
smile.gif

I've tried to get back into it and make some new stuff, but I just can't get anywhere with it lately, plus I don't have much time to put into it. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom