alterior supplimentation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R

romancandle

another of those standouts...
Faithless..OUTROSPECTIVE

Crazy English Summer

{Sister Bliss}
"Fields of fire that passed the train
The sky is victorious but here comes the rain
Friday is taking me home again,
And I've nothing but you on my mind.

Grass is greener without the pain,
I think that I'm changing but I'm just the same
My sun is a ascending again
And I've nothing but you on my mind

Sometimes I feel like I'm glad to be free,
Sometimes I still want your arms around me
Sometimes I'm glad to have left you behind,
The Crazy English Summer has put you back on my mind.
Life's a riot a lover a friend,
Pity the day that it has to end
Friday come speed me home again,
I've nothing but you on my Mind.

Sometimes I feel like i'm fine on my own,
Fifty Thousand miles from home.
Sometimes I'm weak and the past is my guide,
Summer returns and puts you back on my mind"

Faithless...

The words relly do no justice for the overall presentation this band of artists compile. each disk has somthing to offer everyone. dido even sticks her nose in every once in a while. her brother was one of the founding members. Maxi Jazz AKA G.O.D(the Grand Oral Disseminator) is one bad mofo. his buddist philosophy rings out clearly in his words. there such a diverse group of personalitys that you have to ask yourself each time the tracks progress, "is this the same CD?" if your looking for new music, and like somthing a little different (a little slower, deeper, electro-progressively grounding) i say check out their OUTROSPECTIVE album, there latest one. its good food.

Thanks for the recommendation, "electro-progressively grounding" sounds like something I'd like.

For the record, I can't stand Dido's music.

-------------
i am full of famous

if

if you could just listn to some of it , you might have a better idea of what it sounds like and if you like it. not the dido music, although i think she has a great voice, but the faithless sound. we can share files right?

faithless are amazing
yeah tis a shame i think that some of these female singers do that soppy music when their voices sound so incredible on good tracks.
i was saying this to skeek and foxxern in the trance thread in the bandg and the catter forum. women like sarah mclachlan...bad music on her own but team her up with delerium and its pure magic.
yes yes faithless
check em out furry babe

Faithless is class! Love that song! and so didn't expect to see them being discussed here. :wave:

btw, sarah mclachlan isn't bad music on her own. that is fact. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom