"all i want is you!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Simplyme007

The Fly
Ok, so.. this may be a weird place to ask this.. but i figured its worth a shot.... U2 fans (like myself) are the best fans in the entire world and i have a feeling i can really count on them... MY band "The Red Forest" is just starting out.. we recently got our debut album up for sale on Itunes and Amazon as well as a slew of other sites.... but the harsh fact is, we don't have any money (like U2 didn't either as well as most great bands when starting out)... what im asking for in this thread is "would you all PLEASE go to my bands facebook page REALLY QUICKLY and "Like" it?????!!!!!! We just need that extra hand getting the word out about our music... U2 is one of if not THE most influential band that i look to for musical inspiration... ( i think that comes through on alot of my songs)... and ive noticed so many wonderful people on this site so.. please help a brother out!! :) Its a quick task to do.. just go to the link and click "like"... HOPEFULLY you REALLY WILL like the music! lol If you DO like the music PLEASE "Share" the link with all your friends on YOUR facebook page... Thanks everybody in advance for your support!!!!!!!

Brad

Brad Bowlin | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom