A "tribute" to my...... ..... ........?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

For Honor

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I don't know.
I don't know why I am compelled to come out and post these images. No one will understand what they are for, maybe even from. But it's not just that. I feel like...... like a sad old man, trying to find an answer with his old ways, that he knows won't work, but has too much pride to give up, yet...

anyhow........... the rest of the thread will have photos, well, mostly photos. Perhaps by getting this more "out in the open", I can deal with whatever is 'tormenting' me. Hahaha. I do not use such words to try to gain pity or sympathy or anything else, though, please understand.

Maybe I should just call this "Griever"......

Last edited:
For Honor said:
I find it odd...... when people talk about scare tactics, good and evil....

but they then consitently refer to fear, and good guys and bad guys.

Such as many things in life - the more you bring it up, think about it, negatively or positively, the more it can dominate your mind. Sometimes it seems like people are trapped within themselves....

They continually only express things in terms of what they know, think is true. I know I do, but I make an effort to understand beyond what i know. Not that I am different, or superior, but...... it's just interesting to see some people get .... emotional, or fearful, or see what tehy think is important, and why, and how.

How can anyone be so certain about what is true?

I know I'm not. Peception, interpretation, stimulus......

Now once again I am reminded of the matrix ------
why go on? why keep going?

"because I choose to"

Isn't that the ultimate factor in life? What you choose to see? I think it is. That power, the power of choosing what you see, perhaps, that is the 'ultimate truth'.

makes me think of

"so what do you think?" in a whole new way.....

See, I suppose "I called this".

I wonder if I can learn anything in this thread, from my action(s)......

WP16.jpg

baldness anxiety - refraine from touching head.......

====

Pertaining to this thred,,,, - my father, speaking about planting seeds in one's mind when I was younger........

sigh,,,,,,,

I'm going to tryr to sleep now........

I know I have a hard time of trying to fit in here myself......

"Worst case scenario".........so what is worse?......worser??
Everything is so over-emphasized.....the fear....run for the hills........clog the highways..........cones of uncertainty but you can be certain...your worst fears have come true........see I told you so.......

oh I guess as a wizard with a sword by my side...........I feel protected......I can overcome the dragon.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Things to do today: Work on my super-human consciousness and concentrate on my writings.

Been watching Rita 24/7..........perhaps they'll make it into a movie someday.....no I'm not staying up til 2am to watch the eye land......."hunker down".....in Florida those two words are mentally etched in our brains...we need not have to even say them anymore.

I did try to write The Road to Survival......but didn't like and nixed it.......just can't get the flow going....I keep thinking about Tolkien's poetry and how great it is and now when I read mine.....it's so shallow. I need to improve my skills.....concentrate on the 7 continents of the world.......improve my preparedness as the dragon sleeps again.........improve.....be better..........

carol
wizard2c
:|

I go back and forth about this......

I wonder if it is when I am weak, that I see "this^^^^^^" all as a .... as a weakness, as a downside.

When really, now that I'm feeling better, more upbeat, it all seems fine to me.......

:hmm:

maybe I will learn something from this thread after all........... .... . . . . ....................

Back
Top Bottom