a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ali, I dont have time to read your story now, but I will come back and read it when i get a chance.
I look forward to it. I think its good that we all share not only poetry, but stories and artwork.

Thanks 'Manda
smile.gif

I realise time is a factor... it's only about 3 pages typed, I think. Lucky I haven't posted my 100-page-plus monster-epic-that's-not-even-finished-yet!

I love this place. I mean that. If it went away I would cry.

hey Ali, I just wanted you to know that I printed it off yesterday and I've read it...

I want to read it more before I really respond to it. It's an excellent piece in everything from structure to content. I need to go back....
and then I will be back
smile.gif

I thought it was very creative. It made me think about reincarnation and animal awareness. There are some African gray parrots at the University of Arizona that can do some pretty amazing things.
I love that you got so involved with this idea and really thought it out.

*shove*
biggrin.gif

Feel a bit silly bumping this up again, but I was looking for it legitimately (forgot the URL!) and wondered if people have more time to read it now...
redface.gif

Also wanted to sort of explain where I got this from... did the usual thing one morning where you wake up and for a split second didn't know where I was... then I thought about what it'd be like if I didn't know who or even what I was... *shrug*
Re; animal awareness... I forget what it's called, but I read a great book about this guy who teaches sign language to chimps...

hehe Ali, believe it or not I keep thinking that I have to reply to this but I felt kinda silly bringing it up for what I have to say.

it reminded me a lot of other books for some particular reason, one of them Anthem by Ayn Rand, which I love, and another one specifically which I don't recall the title of but it was about the evolution of apes to humans and the first girl who began to think independently and challenge what they did..yours is kind of like a reverse of that.
the story is great, I love the way it was developed and the use of the two battling parts..really cool
smile.gif

you studied dinosaurs right? archaeology? I can see the influence ...anyway, I just wanted to let you know it hasn't been ignored and it was great!

------------------
contradiction is balance

Back
Top Bottom