A song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mysterious Girl

Babyface
What do you feel with that song???
Did it happened to you?, that when you hear a song that you like a lot, that song really touch you? Well that is my situation when I hear With or Without You, some people could think: "that girl is stupid, saying that she feels something when she hear a song, jajaja" well those people are a motherfxxxxxx, because they are not open to the another's opinions and ideas, so if you are one please get out of here, and if you insist of hear (or read?) what I'm gonna say, it means that you are interested in the things that a fool and stupid girl is going to say, and you know what it means?? no??? it means that you are like me....
tongue.gif

With or Without You is a great song, I really feel it when I hear it, it makes me remember my school friends that I left because I was changing of ambient and blablablabla.... when I hear that song a lot of things came out sometimes happy things
smile.gif
, sometimes sad things
frown.gif
, i don't know, the most hard thing is describe your own feelings. Maybe you feel it too but with another song, I don't know ONE, I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND... but the thing is that, that song is gonna be your song and you'll know why. If you think that what I've said is wrong or fool, I don't undrstand you, but I don't care of what you think, I care of what I feel, and if you are agree with me, welcome to the club???? I just wanted to share my thoughts and find people who thinks and feels the same as me...

MY ICQ: 99295965

Back
Top Bottom