A simple Elevation Bono with flying elephant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AGirlLikeTheSea

The Fly
elevation_by_majkinja-d45zy32.png

Oh. My. God.

Do you have this in higher resolution? I may have to usurp my husband's desktop wallpaper.

The resolution is 300 dpi, 6000 pixels wide, 4800 pixels high. This is a png file. It's possible to download here: Majkinja on deviantART

I want to work a little bit more on that elephant though. I also want to see if there are some details I can put on Bono's jacket. As you can see it's the Elevation jacket but since his arms are up I couldn't fit in those lovely details on the arm. I think I better draw some more Elevation Bono's just so I can have an excuse to study those jackets. :love:
Didn't he wear Romeo Gigli shades around that time too? Those were gorgeous.
Thanks for liking :happydance:

That's so random and fun, love it.

:heart:,

I thought the whole Elevation video was random and fun. It was like a series of WTF moments. I wish for more silly videos like that from our boys. :love:
I find the Discotheque video hypnotizing too, I'm impressed by the amount of pure tastelessness they managed to cram into that video. :applaud:

I thought the whole Elevation video was random and fun. It was like a series of WTF moments. I wish for more silly videos like that from our boys. :love:
I find the Discotheque video hypnotizing too, I'm impressed by the amount of pure tastelessness they managed to cram into that video. :applaud:

Two of my fave songs, too. I think Discotheque is my favorite video ever by anybody, it's hilarious.

:heart:,

Back
Top Bottom