a really really weird dream i had on my birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I'm in this cardboard coffin-shaped box (standing in it) and suddenly it opens up and i'm sitting in front of God...

now this is the weirdest part:

God in my dream was this little girl. Then i was some guy sitting in front of God and she said "close your eyes now..." but i squinted so nothing happened.

Then i sat down and first God moved a little magic ball around me, then i closed my eyes and she sort of touched me and said "puff! you're a woman" (as in got a new life?)

Then i start laughing and say "but i am already a female"

THE END.

:confused:

truely odd!!
but sounds important-like

My dreams are utterly non-sensical!

Last one I had me and my friends were in montreal because our flight got re-routed (and it wasn't a plane we we're flying in...I don't know what the hell it was)

in montreal
um
Half the downtown area was run by cowboys and the other half was real high tech and fancy!! such a nice place to go drinking...you should have seen what my brain conjured up!

I :heart: weird dreams!!!

Im the Queen of weird dreams

I had 2 this week i went to my formal and left my date at home and then there was a bombscare

And i had one the other day that my friend (with my face) gasve birth to a chicken but she took it for a walk and it was a gold framed picture of Anna kournakova LMFAO

U2 girl maybe ur dream is saying uhm....i dunno :p lol

Maybe tings are gonna change for you and your gonna take a more adult perspective on things now

i do nay know lol :confused:

i wasnt much help!!! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom