Your Turn ONS for the opposite sex/gender of choice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LoveTown said:
you know, I said I have a soft spot for geeky guys but that sig picture of yours Angela sure is nice....

I think I have a soft spot for long haired bad arse irishmen too

LOL :yes:. Yeah, most of the guys I like don't look the way Bono does in my sig (hell, Bono doesn't always look like this), but this can be nice, too :yes:.

Angela

And for today.....

I think today, I'm gonig to pay tribute to all the girls who take the initiative from time to time. I can respect that, and it does add a different dimension to any situation...
:up:

:yes:

LoveTown said:
I have to admit I have a soft spot for the cute geeky type...

smart guys are soooooooo freaking sexy to me

MEE TOO MEEE TOOOO!!! I call those types of guys Professor Sexy!!!:drool:

HUGE TURN ON:

Girls who look like this:

47.jpg

:heart: :love: :cute: :faint: :drool:

i'm sorry bu that is not a flattering picture of andrea corr. i like her as much as the next guy, but 'more skin' does not equal 'better picture'. i've seen much better of her.

i didn't say that the 'more skin' makes the picture good. i think she looks sexy in this picture because of the expression on her face, the way she is standing, the way she has her hand in her hair, and her cute belly. so its not just the skin.

i don't think boobs have anything to do with how sexy you look. it's all about the style. boobs are nice, but not necessery, especially big ones.

Infinitum98 said:
i don't think boobs have anything to do with how sexy you look. it's all about the style. boobs are nice, but not necessery, especially big ones.

Well thank GOD for that cause BIG boobies , I have not:shrug:

They look like they could be sisters so I think it is a tie:shrug: I think Ali has the prettier smile, she makes me happy when I see her smile:wink:

Let's see, I haven't posted in......

3 days... what a shame.

It is a turn on when:

you walk into a barber shop, having been spittling wood for a day or so with your grandparents up north, and not looking too great, just having quickly showered and throwing on a properly matching dark green shirt and black jean shorts. Obviously needing a little bit of a hair cut, because your bangs are a few inches past your eyes, and you wear a longer hair style (but not 'long', just medium that has overgrown into 'a little more than medium'. And your hair isn't looking so great, since you didn't get to wash it very well yet.

It is a turn on when you are like that, and still get a "positive reaction" from the ladies (young) working at the counter, when you walk in.

And then, after getting your hair washed, and then cut very well, walking out and again getting another "positive reaction", that is still a turn on.

And it is the of the better kinds, because you feel good about yourself, and you are making other people feel good about themselves, too.

Ah, the sublimity of transfering positive energies :yes:

:sexywink:

Last edited:
Alright, I should post a turn on anyway.....

I like..... uh........

hugs. Yeah.... I will always like those. I guess that is true.

He is so sweet and innocent looking, I wish the guy next door to me looked like that:wink:

out of my... :| :( :no: :der: funk............ and back from NYC....

The appropriate mixture of class and ability to have fun. I suppose that is different for everyguy, but for me, I know what mine is, and when I see that, that is inviting.

But I suppose it is fun to... try to break down a very uptight or classy girl, heh heh heh. Ah, seduction. Against her will... or is it?

:macdevil:

Carmelu2fan said:

Ok here you go:hug:

Ooh, another hug :)

Let's see...... today's turn on....

When a girl wants to dance with you, but only 'so she can practice what she learned at dance class'. That's nice.
:macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom