Your Turn ONS for the opposite sex/gender of choice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
genuine kindness
treats people w/ respect and decency
sensitive
humble-very important
reasonably quiet is nice, I can't stand bigmouths
sweet
nice hair, nice eyes
polite
a gentleman
funny
nice smile is good
tall is good but not necessary
not self-absorbed
reasonably intelligent
doesn't make an ass of himself, especially in public
spiritual is nice, religious nice too
one of my "strange" weaknesses is a nice collarbone/lower neck/neck area-that sends me over the moon :wink:

Red or brown hair
eyes
glasses
slightly geeky/eccentric tendencies
offbeat sense of humor
wide range in music taste
sexually adventurous and playful
open-mindedness about spirituality
ability to converse about trivial nonsense for hours and then switch to deeper things at the drop of a hat
plays chess
enjoys both serious and nonsensical movies
enjoys theme parks
goal-oriented but not so professional that she becomes distant
a nice rear
both giving and receiving praise and compliments well
can handle being tickled... :sexywink: I love ticklefights
can handle my wearing eyeliner on occasion

um... there's a lot more but those are the first things I thought of

also class-I can't stand rude, arrogant know-it-alls who think they're right about everything who have no class, especially when they don't seem to realize that they are that and that they have none :down:

You probably wouldn't want to ask me this question. I would be nice, in person, and list a few general things, but.... since I have "some spare time".... :macdevil:

(okay, something bad happened, and somehow I ended up writing way, way too much. I will put it at the end, but I will just bring up the basic stuff below.... oh boy......... )

Turn ons:

(physical)
Pretty smile/face
Having a good frame
I would be lieing if I didn't mention anything about T&A
Someone who is not overweight,
nor thin as a sheet of paper

(more important, though, is a person's character. Who they are, more than who they appear to be)

Artistic or Musical inclination/nice voice
Knowing how to flirt
Showing some sort of attraction to me
Passion
Loyalty
Respect
Discipline
Honor
Good judgement
Intelligence
Consideration/Compassion
Being femenine
Anti-drug
Puts effort into things
a person who cares
Someone who gives good hugs!
Some who enjoys hugging me ...

Honesty
Tenderness
Fidelity

more to come..... most likely

I would advise everyone to stop reading here. I don't know how all this other stuff got written - I wasn't paying attention, and it just happened... that's actually the truth......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
======================================

Physical:

not taller than me.....
I'm not short, but, I think everyone likes a partner who fills the "traditional role" as far as height goes

good frame....
if a girl has an upper body longer than her legs, it kind of looks a little odd

Good body weight...
an overweight persons shows me that they generally have indulgence problems, or don't take the time to work out or anything. And besides, you are just sexier if you are not overweight. I don't mean a girl has to be a twig, no. But especially where I am from, most women don't take any time to take care of themselves in that way. I don't think I am a health nut, but I couldn't do well with someone who eats excessively - I'd probably be too critical. Not because I like to point out a "flaw", but because it isn't healthy.

..... I don't know if I am I prefer the "T" or the "A" in T&A, but having a good body in either regards is always a turn on. That is the simple truth.

Pretty face/smile....
Eh, I am more than a bit of a sucker for such things. And besides the obvious physical nature, a "pretty face" to me denotes that a person has a good attitude and healthy mentality. Someone who frowns all the time and does not like to smile is a little off setting. And also, the face is the part that reveals the most information to me, like, if I am doing something right, or wrong, or really well :sexywink:
And essentially, if you have a nice face and a body that is needs a little work, you are still in the game, as far as the physical aspect goes...

Personality Traits / Character

Singing/musical inclination/good voice....
I like beauty in all forms, so having a good voice is nice, and being able to bring music into my life is something I always welcome.

good at flirting....
I do not claim to be the best, but I am certainly not the worst. Being able to stimulate someone with words is something I enjoy doing, and being able to return that to me is a turn on, too.

Personal Hygiene / etiquite / being healthy / NO pericings (earrings, traditional ones are okay)...
I am someone who can be a farmboy or a black tie man. But someone who doesn't take care of themselves is right out no matter what. I don't mind fooling around in feilds, and I really do enjoy getting my hands dirty of physical work. Yet a girl who doesn't like to shower is kind of nasty. If a girl can show respect and discipline, then she is earning points. Nice smile and teeth are great. A woman belching is kind of disgusting, but I don't mind it so much if we are alone and we are together. But being socially courtesous is a good thing. As mentioned before, being healthy and taking care of yourself is very good. Peircings are odd... not on the eyes, or nose, or any private ares..... doesn't work forme. A womans body is beautiful, and putting metal through it is kind of,,,,, ugh,.,....

NO DRUGS...
NO DRUGS, period. If you smoke, watch out. If you are someone who does not do drugs or smoke, then you earn big points!!!!!!

RESPECT/DISCIPLINE....
This is a big one.
I think respect, honor, and discipline are great things, and I sort of live by those codes. I am not the most diciplined person - schoolwork, and stuff - but I am consciously working on getting better at that. Being disrespectful to me or anyone around me or close to me is sort of an instant ejection button- you don't do that to me. And likewise, should someone disrespect a girl of my choice, then, they will have hell to pay...... or at least,,,, they will receive a good reason as to why they should not show disrespect in the future....
In fact, disrespecting anyone at all is a major turn off.

Being femenine.....
*sigh*....... I......... I think women are amazing and beautiful..... I love the way their legs dangle when they are sitting, or how they roll around on a bed, or how they stand sometimes. I like girls who like to cuddle, and give me hugs, and girls who want to be in relationships, (good realtionships - non of that "being infatuated by someone who treats you like dirt" BS), girls who like to be romanced, girls who like to receive flowers and open doors, who like to give and show kindness, and especially tenderness. Someone who enjoys being a woman, compared to someone who feels they have to rebel against any man they see.

Being strong....
I love girls for being girls, but I don't like it when someone is weak in their commitments or things like that. If you give up on something if at first you don't succeed, then that is sort of a shame. Someone who stands up for what they belive in is always something I respect, even if I don't agree with you.

Effort...
You don't have to be extremely inteligent or "smart". Just someone who tries to understand. That is all I can ask for. Being smart is a huge turn on for me, but being arrogant about it is no good. But showing it off to flatter me or impress me is..... something I would be wary about, but at the same time, it would probably work a little bit.

Open Minded....
I don't do well with people who only choose to see things one way. That is taking the easy way out. If you can't face the truth that there is alot going on in any situation, then I don't really get along with you.

HONESTY....
If you like me, great. If you don't, great. If you just want my body, great. But if you want something more, then you've got to be serious about it. I don't mind relationships, but I dislike it when people back out of them in an inappropriate way. If things are not working out between us, talk to me about it, and be honest.

I would always, always, always rather have a good relationship with a girl as opposed to a "fake" great relationship.

LOYALTY/FIDELITY...
(HONOR)
Even as a friend, if you are a fairweather friend, then you won't be much to me for long. And if I am in an actual exclusive relationship (my favorite, of course), then I only expect from others what I expect from myself. If I cheated on a girlfriend or any sort of major relationship, I would sort of destroy and violate one of the major aspects of who I am. Though I wonder about picking the title "For Honor" sometimes, this is one thing that reminds me why I did - honoring a commitment is integral to me. I know not everyone is that way, but, I don't think I would be able to put up with someone who abused my trust and concern for them often, if at all.

Social events vs. Home
This is an important section, though I don't know where to rank it in order....

Likes to "do things".....
I am someone who has spent a lot of time 'at home' in my life, so I wouldn't like someone who spent the whole day at home. I need somoene who I can "do things with".

Not to be contradictory, but:

Likes to stay at home......
I am a home lover, and for an ideal person, they would be too. I like intimacy and the idea of having a home -------
"A house doesn't make a home...... don't leave me here, alone...."
So for like, actual "more serious type of relationshis", she would have to enjoy staying home and spending time together like that... enjoying a lot of quality time in the bedroom is also an option that she should watch out for.... but that is for another section. heh.... But really, like I said, I want someone I can "do things with", so spending one on one time is a good thing to do out and about, but even better at home

Generally speaking:

LONG HAIR :drool:

I can't deal with short hair styles. Some of them are alright, but I like shoulderlength, if not longer, hair

And unless it is done just right, no fake hair styles.... I like darker hair better, though on rare occasions, someone who has blond hair looks really good. Red hair is nice, too.

Just nothing too........... fake. Natural is usually the way to go!

Maggie1 said:
A large shoe size is a plus. :sexywink:

ClownShoe.jpg

Okay, since girls don't like me anyway because I'm ugly:sad: here are my turn-ons:
intelligence
good morals and values
kindness
sincerity
positive attitude
selflessness
a smile that brightens my spirit

Men who are more than 10 years older than me summarises my turn ons pretty well :yes:

Tallish - over 5ft 10.
Rugged facial features, or worn facial features - people who look like they've experienced life.
'Substance' - as in, they have opinions on things, and don't remain passive to everything around them.
Mystery - people who you don't feel give you the whole deal when you talk to them. This could be that harbour a love for Jazz, or literacy or poetry - anything, really. I prefer people who don't disclose everything about them.

Last edited:
I have two requirements.

Pretty face.

Good personality. Just someone I can talk to and feel is a good person.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Sherry Darling said:
*creative/artistic
*passionate
*politically aware
*intelligent and educated (ie, you can have an interesting conversation with him)
*kind
*character/integrity
*someone who shares my faith/values about fighting war and poverty

Ok, the physicals :combust:

*I'm a sucker for a great smile
* nice eyes
* I'll second MVD's "good kisser" :kiss:

I'll second all of these right here. Add to this a sense of humor, and I don't care what kind-be it intelligent, witty humor or the kind where you make those jokes that cause people to roll their eyes and groan (I've known so many people in my life who make those kinds of jokes, so I'm used to them). Just so long as the guy's got me laughing, we're all good :up: :).

And while it's not a requirement, accents can definitely be sexy :yes: :drool:...

Also, it'd be kinda nice if he liked animals, too. I figure if a guy treats animals, as well as the general public, with general respect, then I shouldn't have anything to worry about as far as his respect for me goes.

Angela

Ah yes,....... people who treat their friends and family well....

that is usually a good way to find out how they will treat you once you get to know them better.

UnforgettableLemon said:
Red or brown hair
eyes
glasses

Good to see having eyes is a plus! :wink: Sorry!

Good sense of humour
Sensitive
Not a loudmouth
Kind, generous (of self)
Enjoys what he does
Is tolerant of what I do :wink:
Has a hug as wide as the ocean
A smile as warm as a fire
Deep, deep eyes
and a touch as light as a feather

:drool:
:sad:

Anyone fitting this description please contact me via Interference.com :sexywink:

Last edited:
** Artistic Talent: he has to be a creative person. I know I wouldn't be happy with an engineer or a math guy cuz I'm a right brain person and I can't think with much logic :reject: . I need someone who inspires me :) and I would like to inspire him too.

** Good sense of humor... but I don't want clowns or mimes lol... I like people who has the right comment in the right time, that's very sexy if you ask me.

** Character... I like men who know who they are, who are strong emotionally and have a good sense of themselves. I don't like guys with "clay" personalities.

** He has to like animals... cuz if will I get my own place I will have a cat and a dog named "pepito" :D. so he has to love Pepito

** Obviously he has to be kind, I don't mean that he has to be the kind of guy who everybody loves but he has to be a good person, with good values.

** I've always been atracted by "bad" guys... and it sounds contradictory but I don't like calm people. I like excentricity.

now physically (is this word right spelled??) :

* he has to be taller than me.. well that's not so hard cuz i'm just 160 cms, but I don't like short guys.

* Wide shoulders :drool: I like big (not fat) men I don't know why... maybe cuz I like big bear hugs :D.

* eyes... not manga eyes... just cute and sincere eyes. I like small, bright eyes with a naughty, expresive look.

* great legs...

Last edited:
Wit - needs humor and intelligence to pull off
Intelligence
Humor
Eyes
Tolerance
Curiosity about the world
Love of family
Political awareness
Nice Arse -somehow my hubby has the mysterious hidden arse of Edge
Kisses, hugs, and very considerate lover

Headache in a Suitcase said:

personality wise- sense of humor... ability to understand sarcasm

YES that is huge. . . some girls just look at you like 'what the fuck are you talking about?' . . . and its really wierd. sarcasm is a must

someone who shows genuine kindness to me....

tenderness. I can't get enought for some reason. As long as it is genuine....

I like....

- someone who likes kissing
- good smile & nice teeth
- nice butt
- different color eyes
- collarbones!
- nice necks
- nice backs

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom