Your turn-offs in opposite sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this may sound really mean, but my biggest turnoff is baggage.

i've had really bad luck lately finding girls, getting to know and like them, and then finding out that they have some emotional problem because of something that happened in their past.

i realize that it's not the girl's fault, but i just want to meet someone who doesn't have any of these issues.

Men who take too long to tie their shoes :|

Men who can watch the same stupid B rate movie over and over again and expect me to enjoy it too

Men who ignore their woman to watch TV for 4 hours straight even though that woman drove a ways just to hang out

men who can talk of nothing but their dog....and their boat.....

dandy said:
i've found that as i've grown up, the list has changed from things a guy must have to things that i will absolutely not tolerate (most of these i have learned from experience--ouch):

poor hygeine, in any form
wilfull ignorance and general apathy
lack of passion for life
no sense of humour
unwilling to take chances, experience new things, people, places
manipulative/into head games
jealous/bad temper/lack of control over his emotions
no empathy for others
inconsiderate/self-centred
narcissistic
low self esteem
inability to take care of himself (emotionally, domestically, financially, etc.)

Oh my gawd, we have dated the same men!

HOW DID I MISS THIS!! :happy:

lemme see..

- men who do not put their dirty dishes directly in the dishwasher.
- men who do not put their dirty clothes directly in the hamper.
- men who do not put the cap back on the toothpaste tube.
- men who treat you like a piece of meat because you have big boobs.
- men who do not hold the door for you (if they're in front of you that is, i don't mind getting it myself if i'm in front of him).
- men who do not discuss how the dinner out will be paid for (who's treat, going dutch?) beforehand. (i don't mind going dutch, but don't expect me to have money if you don't tell me, and don't pick an expensive restaurant if you don't tell me. and don't worry, if you say it's your treat, i won't pick an expensive place.)
- men who belittle their girlfriend/wife in front of their friends or just generally in public.
- men who don't tip well (i'm talking 20% here).
- men who don't know how to respect a woman.
- men who smoke. period.
- men who open the x-file before...well there's no set date on when it should be opened but regardless, i do not want to hear every detail about what went wrong in your last relationship, and i don't want you asking me either.
- men who expect you to sit through some movie you don't like (be it a war epic, bloody movie, etc.) but won't let you retaliate with a chick flick.

hip hop, in america a wait person is expected to make at least 10 % in tips on the dollar amount of service and they are taxed for it by the gov. so if you serve $100 in food, you need to claim that you made at least $10 in tips. most waits earn 15-20%.

my turn off.....BE ON TIME, i used to hate it when my date was late. made me feel not important. in fact, had a date that was 25 min late, no phone call (before the age of cell phones) and when he got to my door, my dad told him i left with someone else.

Mr. BAW said:
Not one of you mentioned the toilet seat...........:)
ahh because in my case, i've yet to encounter a guy who doesn't put the seat down, actually. i think guy's moms train them to automatically put it back down these days.

and greeneyedgirl is right about being on time. it's not that hard to manage your time, peeps. i'm an extremely punctual person and am more likely to be 15 minutes early than on time, even. i allow myself 45 minutes for something that'll take 30, just in case. if people are late i feel like they think i'm worthless, not valuable of their time, like i was an afterthought.

if a guy is late for a date once, i'll forgive it. maybe he was nervous and lost track of time. maybe he was halfway here and realized he forgot something, like his pants. if he's late again, then no. you learn how to manage time or i kick your ass to the curb. if you don't wear a watch you've got a cell phone, and cell phones even have alarms if you suck that badly. you can remember when to meet people for places if you put forth the effort.

bonosgirl84 said:

damn, hiphop, now that i think about it, i sure hope you didn't cruise around las vegas without tipping everyone you should have tipped...

:slant:

uh yeah. i was feeling real welcome in vegas.

:der:

myusernamehere said:

You've never gotten up at 3 am half awake to go pee and get the rude awakening of falling in? toilet water is freezing!

I havent fallen in, no, but given the weather over here it would probably be refreshing. lol.

Lara Mullen said:

I agree with bg on this one. I don't see this as barbie behaviour at all. Rono, it's not about money talking. I would not like the boy who took me out for a huge meal and lots of drinks more than the bloke who invited me out to see a movie on student night for £1.50. When I am asked out I always offer to pay for myself but the person I am with will always insist that he will pay or later on I buy a drink for him in return for a cinema ticket. One night I went out on a date with someone who asked me could I pay him into the cinema and he'd pay me back as the cash machine was broken. After the movie we went for drinks, after bought him a few he turned round and said he wasn't going to pay me back and then proceeded to call me cheap because I had ordered a glass of water along with my last drink (which I always do because the next day I'll wake up with a headache if I don't). That was a real slap in the face and extremley rude. For me, that's the male equivalent of barbie behaviour. I would never demand that my date pays for everything, nor would I expect him to do so. It says a lot more about them when they tell you they want to pay for you, whether it's for a night out at bowling, a cinema ticket or a meal. I also couldn't care less if I was taken out for a picnic or a walk. I'm not demanding. I always offer to pay my half and if I've invited someone out I always offer to pay for everything. It's not about money, it's about having manners and I think it's nice when some people take the old fashioned approach and want to pay for the woman.

Hiphop, I may be wrong here, but I think I remember reading about tips in America in a thread here once and them being important because the people who rely on tips get a really meagre wage of something like $2/3.

Lara, I´m fine with your opinion on that. I think the way you deal with it is fine, and agree some boys can be rude, well I´ve never dated any, but regarding your story, I can imagine that.

My point is about being insulted. Would you feel insulted in, say, female pride, if someone assumed you pay your cinema ticket yourself? Even if he was the one who asked you out? I don´t know, but I guess you wouldn´t - if he is a nice boy.

I know very gentle ladies, and they never would make a big deal out of it. After all, who cares? Sure I invite women to dinner - except if the lady refuses multiple times - (which has never happened) - and sure, if I know someone very well, I invite her for holidays in a romantic hideaway etc.

Imo, the difference in style is if someone automatically expects to be invited - and feels insulted if that is not the case - it doesn´t make a big difference who asked out who. This is the point where money talks. Regarding that, I like British nobility (forgive me, Irish girl, for saying that ;) ) and Irish friendship. In those things I am kinda conservative; like I said, I like to invite, but it does not need to be mentioned. I don´t like money getting an issue, see? It just ain´t noble. Call me oldfashioned, but same applies when someone tends to feel insulted for such worldly things. It´s not a big deal after all, and some can afford generosity without losing a word over it .

As to the 2/3 $ per hour: the solution is to raise wages - not to allow the restaurant owner pay shit to his waiters. To finance the wages he is entitled to pay over the tips of his customers, does not really speak for a well-balanced ethic conducting business. As long as American society allows that to happen, I think I should not support that system.

As to American behaviour or not: I could care less. I define my own values and live by them. Sure temporarily I will adjust to the country I travel to. But as long as a kid in Nicaragua will live two weeks for a lousy 3$ tip, compared to an European waiter, who - excuse me - doesn´t need the tip as urgent, I will go for the kid. You might reply, well why not 3$ to the kid and another 3 to the waiter? Right. I´ll make it 6 bucks for the kid then.

Last edited:
the term "old fashioned" for me always meant....
-the guy did the asking
-the guy did the driving or arranged trans.
-the guy opened the doors, pulled out the chair
-the guy payed for the event
-the guy always asked what i would like and then order for me (that may have been just a few guys, like mr. greeneyed)
-the guy didn't expect any "extras" from the gal

these were the things my dad and grandpa taught me thru watching them with mom and grandma and all of us girls.

but on the other hand, i do remember that as a teen i had a friend who wanted to "date" me. he asked me to go skating, we met there, he went in ahead of me and paid my way. i was very upset and my dad had to explain that this was considered a "date" and that maybe we were not just friends anymore.
so i guess that was my first date. (and 25 yrs later the guy still remembers that, recognizing how independant i thought i was at 14 yrs old, but we're still just friends)

so hip hop, maybe you're not an "old fashioned guy" in that sense.

:yes: The movie thing is so annoying.
And the belittling: I had a friend who had a boyfriend like that and every time I saw him I just wanted to kick his ass :grumpy:

KhanadaRhodes said:
HOW DID I MISS THIS!! :happy:

lemme see..

- men who do not put their dirty dishes directly in the dishwasher.
- men who do not put their dirty clothes directly in the hamper.
- men who do not put the cap back on the toothpaste tube.
- men who treat you like a piece of meat because you have big boobs.
- men who do not hold the door for you (if they're in front of you that is, i don't mind getting it myself if i'm in front of him).
- men who do not discuss how the dinner out will be paid for (who's treat, going dutch?) beforehand. (i don't mind going dutch, but don't expect me to have money if you don't tell me, and don't pick an expensive restaurant if you don't tell me. and don't worry, if you say it's your treat, i won't pick an expensive place.)
- men who belittle their girlfriend/wife in front of their friends or just generally in public.
- men who don't tip well (i'm talking 20% here).
- men who don't know how to respect a woman.
- men who smoke. period.
- men who open the x-file before...well there's no set date on when it should be opened but regardless, i do not want to hear every detail about what went wrong in your last relationship, and i don't want you asking me either.
- men who expect you to sit through some movie you don't like (be it a war epic, bloody movie, etc.) but won't let you retaliate with a chick flick.

greeneyedgirl said:

so hip hop, maybe you're not an "old fashioned guy" in that sense.

Dunno. Some things apply to me, like opening doors, pulling chairs, help her in the coat, the usual stuff; neither to expect "extras", nor to resist, ..ordering for the girl sometimes, but not necessarily,.. maybe distinctive mix of oldfashioned and modern would fit me more.

However, I meant the term old-fashioned rather to describe a certain way of dealing with monetary issues. Some women prefer a certain grace; others like men who show off.

I don´t have no time for that monkey business.

considering tips are part of a major part of waiter's wage, I think it is important to tip them.

From the US Department of Labor:
[q]Question: Is it legal for waiters and waitresses to be paid below the minimum wage?

Answer: An employer may credit a portion of a tipped employee's tips against the federal minimum wage of $5.15 per hour. An employer must pay at least $2.13 per hour. However, if an employee's tips combined with the employer's wage of $2.13 per hour do not equal the hourly minimum wage, the employer is required to make up the difference.[/q]

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Imo, the difference in style is if someone automatically expects to be invited - and feels insulted if that is not the case - it doesn´t make a big difference who asked out who. This is the point where money talks. Regarding that, I like British nobility (forgive me, Irish girl, for saying that ;) ) and Irish friendship. In those things I am kinda conservative; like I said, I like to invite, but it does not need to be mentioned. I don´t like money getting an issue, see? It just ain´t noble. Call me oldfashioned, but same applies when someone tends to feel insulted for such worldly things. It´s not a big deal after all, and some can afford generosity without losing a word over it .

you are mixing words as if this forum were a blender. i didn't say i would feel insulted if a man didn't invite me, i said i would be insulted if he asked me out and then expected me to pay.

AGAIN, it's not about money "talking" it's about what the gesture itself says.

and any man with even a speck of old fashioned in him would understand that.

My point is about being insulted. Would you feel insulted in, say, female pride, if someone assumed you pay your cinema ticket yourself? Even if he was the one who asked you out? I don´t know, but I guess you wouldn´t - if he is a nice boy.

As to the 2/3 $ per hour: the solution is to raise wages - not to allow the restaurant owner pay shit to his waiters. To finance the wages he is entitled to pay over the tips of his customers, does not really speak for a well-balanced ethic conducting business. As long as American society allows that to happen, I think I should not support that system.

As to American behaviour or not: I could care less. I define my own values and live by them. Sure temporarily I will adjust to the country I travel to. But as long as a kid in Nicaragua will live two weeks for a lousy 3$ tip, compared to an European waiter, who - excuse me - doesn´t need the tip as urgent, I will go for the kid. You might reply, well why not 3$ to the kid and another 3 to the waiter? Right. I´ll make it 6 bucks for the kid then.

I wouldn't be insulted if someone expected me to pay for my own cinema ticket. I always have the money to pay my own way, it's not something I expect or ever demand, and if my date allows me to pay that is fine. I have dated a lot of students, we're all in a lot of debt so it's not like money really is important for me. Neither of us really have much. I once went out with someone whose car broke down and was late for our date so as I was in the queue for the film I went ahead and bought our tickets. For the rest of the night he could only talk about how bad he felt that he wasn't there to pay because it "just wasn't right for the girl to pay." The majority of males here seem to feel it is appropriate for them to pay for their date on the first few dates.

If I went to America I would tip people - even though it is not something done here. It seems like some workers their are pretty reliant on them to keep afloat. To go around the country as a visitor and not obey the local customs seems a bit rude to me. :slant:

A waiter/waitress will really have to mess up for me not to lay down 20%..

DeadMansParty has always scolded me about being too generous...I don't think its possible; good food service industry should be rewarded, 20% won't kill me...if there is a problem, however, I will mention...

for example, last week at an Italian restaurant, waiter popped the cork, tore the hell out of the wrapper and then placed the wine bottle on the table, without a sample, for me to pour!

I mentioned his protocol and I learned the wine opener was missing and he couldn't pour because he was under 21...I was satisfied with that...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
considering tips are part of a major part of waiter's wage, I think it is important to tip them.

From the US Department of Labor:
[q]Question: Is it legal for waiters and waitresses to be paid below the minimum wage?

Answer: An employer may credit a portion of a tipped employee's tips against the federal minimum wage of $5.15 per hour. An employer must pay at least $2.13 per hour. However, if an employee's tips combined with the employer's wage of $2.13 per hour do not equal the hourly minimum wage, the employer is required to make up the difference.[/q]

Nice you bring this up. Like Lara Mullen said, it would be a little rude to not adjust to the country you´re travelling in. So sure enough I do adjust. But generally I must say I am not supportive of that law. $ 2.13.. not ok. I just think its wrong to credit the tips against the wage. Tips are tips, wage is wage.

Ergo - stupid law. Change it! -where is nbcrusader when you need him ;)

bonosgirl84 said:

you are mixing words as if this forum were a blender.

I prefer not to waste time continuing this discussion. Note I wasn´t replying to you in detail, but to Lara Mullen. We both made our points, and most definitely we differ in style. As you may have noticed, considering our intellectual level, this discussion is not exactly appropriate and won´t lead us anywhere.

Would you feel insulted in, say, female pride, if someone assumed you pay your cinema ticket yourself? Even if he was the one who asked you out?
i know you weren't asking me, but i'll answer anyway. :D i would only be insulted if the guy just assumed i had the money. but like i said in my previous post, if when we're discussing arrangements he says "hey is it okay we go dutch?" then that's fine. but to just assume i have money on me even though it's customary for whoever did the asking out to pay, i'd be pissed off. especially if it became habit. i think then i'd have to have a discussion about what's proper and what isn't, and see where we'd go from there. if he's just a tightass, i'd dump him because well, being frugal isn't something i can live with. others can, which is fine, those people can date other frugal people. i can be with someone who knows how to manage their money (not being frugal doesn't always mean you're free with your money and can't budget) and doesn't mind picking up the tab once in a while.

Nice you bring this up. Like Lara Mullen said, it would be a little rude to not adjust to the country you´re travelling in. So sure enough I do adjust. But generally I must say I am not supportive of that law. $ 2.13.. not ok. I just think its wrong to credit the tips against the wage. Tips are tips, wage is wage.

Ergo - stupid law. Change it! -where is nbcrusader when you need him ;)
true, you're right. i know tons of waiters and it does suck that they have to rely on tips to pay their bills. i think the law should be changed as well, but as long as you don't protest by not tipping (which you said you don't do), then :up: but while we're at it, i think minimum wage as a whole needs to be raised in this country. but that's another thread, and another forum, really.

Well, I've certianly come late to this party... but so it is.

- a lack of reciprocation
I mean, it doesn't happen very often, but a few times a girl completely ignored something I did, be it intentionally or not, and it was just... like I wasn't taken seriously. Again, it's a pretty rare thing, and women are usually pretty sensative to things like that, but I'm a very serious person, so if I am sitting next to you or going out with you, it means that I like you. Things have meanings to me, and that's just who I am.

- acting like a "slut" in a big picture way
I don't have a problem if two people, obviously a in a "couple" sort of relationship, are making out or anything like that. But if a girl or a guy is trying to spread it around, then it is disgusting. Again, the meaning is sort of lost if "everyone" gets it, and it's not special for the couple. And the old saying, "lady in the street, be a slut in the bed", well, yes and no. A healthy sexual appetite is more than good, but ..... signs of "being easy" sort of means that you are not emotionally right, and it's a turn off
and again, most girls are not this way, it's rare.

- no respect
I don't care if you are a republican or a democrat, if you are closeminded then don't even bother with me. Whatever "group" or "association" to belong to, it doesn't matter if that's the only way you think or see, so close minded people don't go very far with me.

- man hater
Look I can understand if you've had some bad experiences, but this goes along with respect and open mindness. Even if I'm not looking to date you, just be fair with me. I'm not "everyguy", and I don't treat women like she is "just another woman"

- infidelity/dishonesty
I'm too seirous to waste my time with people who don't mean what they say. It's just not my bag, baby. If you are in a heavily commited relationship, I most likely will respect that. And if you are with me, then at least tell me that you want to see other people. I only work with one other person, thankyou. That's my way.

- being overtly unfeminine
Now, this is sort of .... perhaps controversial
But so be it, I have my own tastes. I have nothing wrong with a strong woman who thinks for herself and can live her own life. I think that is wonderful. But If you "hate" being a woman, and don't embrace it, then that is a sort of turn off. I am by no means saying I like my women pregnant and barefoot, hah. But I prefer a woman who is somewhat traditional, as in, carries herself like a lady.

- no direction in life......
I can't stand people who want to just get high all the time, or are alcohalics and don't care about working or doing something. But this isn't a double standard, this is just because I can't be that way personally

- respoinsibility and consideration
Again, most woman are very good at this. BUt these are things I look for a lot, and if you are low in these, then I don't like you too much in an attractive way. This all ties into

-LACK OF MATURITY
I am in no way as mature as I would like to be.
And, I love it when a girl is cute and shines of being young
But no stupid mind games
Be responsible about family and work and stuff
Be real in relationsihps
Be mature about yourself
Be honest

And if you think "High school was the best time of my life"
then.....
just turn and start walking slowly away from me, please.

I don't care so much about intelligence, just...... reasoining, and consideration. I don't care where you go to college, but I love smart women, because I try to learn a lot and have lots of interests too.

But this really applies to dealing with problems ---

- special "dealing with problems" section
How you deal with problems is a big thing with me. If you just give in or give up, or go and get drunk or get high any time something bad happens, then I doon' think I can get along with you. If you just go and binge with food or drink, then it shows you can't deal with reality, and I try always to see things for the truth, so that is a huge conflict. If you get angry easily, that is okay, but if you become completely vendictive and a bitch because someone looked at you the wrong way, well, grow up.

- being "shallow"
Guys or girls, it doesn't matter. I don't like it. I don't mean to say I am never shallow, but, as you may have gotten so far, I like depth and meaning

- being very very overwieght
Besides the obvious physical turn off, it just shows me that you have issues with eating and dealing with problems. And you don't look after yourself enough.

I don't mind it if someone doesn't care about what other people think about them. But obesity is as much a physical as it is mental and emotinoal thing. I do not run marathons, but, I try to watch what I eat, and I am always up for a physical activity.
I like living heathy. mentally, physically, and emotionally so. Spirtually, even, maybe. Healthy sex life, healthy goals and desires.

- flaunting yourself in an obviously dominant position
alrihgt, this one is odd to explain. But if you are obviously "better looking", or went to a "better college", or drive a "better car", or have "more money", you don't have to make other people feel inadequate about it. I mean, I don't mind when a girl is like trying to get my attention or something, but you don't have to "fight dirty" or do things in excess. In general, if you derive joy from looking down on other people, or get a natural high out of being mean to people, then that is a turn off for me.

- Lack of character/underdeveloped character
I guess that's a good way to close it up for now

I've done a lot of in depth descriptions here, so next time, I'll just write the simple one line kind of things.

Jeez, I'm have a weird way of being choosy lol
But I'm sure I will have more sooner than later.....

- doesn't like U2!!!
It's so weird, because one girl, when I brought it up, shot them down completely, and then a few weeks later, was talking about how she liked a few songs..... things like that are not cool to me.

And if you can't enjoy the Joshua Tree at least a little bit......
.....even more......
if you can't enjoy "PRIDE" at least a little bit.......

then that is a turn off, lol

- tatoos, peircings, plastic surgery,
I used to say overly "died hair", but I guess that's not a big deal- if it's something you really want, I don't have a problem with it. I just don;t like "fake-ness"

tatoos and pericings..... the human body.... well,..... especially the female human body, is a masterpeice. Don't ruin it by putting metal through it, or faking yourself up with.... plastic.... or whatever.

Honesty is a turn on for me! In all forms!
(because someone who honestly likes me is 1000x better than someone who loves me in a lie)

- puts up with bad realtionship
especially if you procede to cry about it.
I love being there for people, and I am a good listener, I guess.
But if you "take crap" by letting someone totally disrespect you, that shows a lot about who you are.

I would want "my love" to do anything for me, but that's because I would do anything for "my love"

this ties into reciprocation and what not.
And like in "Ask the old married guy" - sacrificial love is only worthwhile if it's mutual!

- excessive tanning, makeup, etc
I love it when a girl takes care of herself. It shows that things matter to her. But..... if you look like you are from Brazil, and you spend most of your live in the NE USA, (and are originally "white"), then it just is a turn off. It shows you don't like who you are naturally, or, in my mind, it's trying to hard to appease other people. Unless a girl genuninely loves being tanned, then, it's just a tremendous turn off.

Make up is good, but you can't change who you are.
If you don't embrace who you are, then .... it's not a turn off.... I just... I don't know, I just see someone who is not happy with themselves.

(this is actually hard..... I can't find many things that turn me off from girls besides what I already said, and that's sort of like a bunch of theoretical stuff, psychological stuff. I guess, and I've said it before, the most attractive part of a girl is her mind and how she uses it, not mental, but emotional, too.)

Ah..... here's a simple one

- Short hair styles - (like my stepmother, grandmother)
Eh..... I just don't like em.
You don't have hair past your sholders, but..... I like more "feminine" hair styles.

- only listens to rap music
I just can't listen to it all the time. I have nothing against it, and respect it, but it doesn't have the substance I need for me.

Most of these things I list are solid for all people, not just a girl I would date, but all women, and, when applicable, men too.

- someone who is loud/obnoxious
a cliche, but true. I do'nt like those people. And I have sensative ears too, so not a lot of loud screaming..... well......... except for....... um........ the best kind of loud screaming...... heh..... That's more than music to my ears.... :yes:

-someone who hates sex and thinks it is wrong, evil
Look, if a girl wants to wait until marriage to do it, I think that is amazing and wonderful. But if a woman is negative about it, then I think that's just foolish. Sex is part of being human, to say the least. I'm a sensual person, and that doesn't mean I have to have sex all the time, but if you say, perhaps shot down every innuendo I thought of, that would of course be a turn off.

- fake adoration, counterfeit nurturance
Look, just because you like me, I don't want you to agree with me all the time or lie about things in hopes to make me like you more. And don't be nice to me just to be nice. Sincerity means a lot to me, and I would appreciate that a lot more than anything else. I am a sucker for flirting and flattery, but if you BS me completely, then it won't get you anywheres.

- dislikes tenderness, etc
Some women hate to be touched in any way. My mom was one of those people, who i remember when I was a kid, was like, don't play that around me, because I don't want the ball coming close. Unfortunatley, I got a lot of my reservations about touching people from her. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable if I get a pat on the back, even though I'm getting over that.

But really, I'm a naturally sensual person. A "Taurus" like me lives through the senses, so touching is a big part of my interaction. I like hugs a lot, honestly. And, in not the same way, I can hug a guy like my dad or a good friend. But I prefer a handshake... Anyways, if you are a girl, and you want to get on my good side right away, give me a hug!

- dislikes commitment, opening up
This is something that I have a hard time doiong - opening up sometimes and being honest about my feelings. But I don't have problems with commitment. Some people try to take advantage of that, but I am aware of this...
FOr a girl, though, I know sometimes it takes time, but, if you don't let me in your life a little bit, then I feel uncomfortable about opening up to you, and it feels like there is a lack of seriousness

- blames me all the time for not understanding
Look, I try damn well hard to figure out things and understand. And, being a guy, that garuntees I won't get everything. But a girl needs to appreciate that I am trying, at least. Or more so, she should carefully explain to me what is going on.

If she can't communicate that properly, then that is sort of irratating, because there is seldom a time when I "don't care". BUt women sometimes think guys are supposed to know everything, it seems. I had a discussion in my class---
Just because it's easier for girls to figure guys out, that doesn't mean it's a guys fault if he can never figure a girl out. Women need to take responsability and explain themselves better, just like guys need to try to understand more, or whatver.
It goes both ways

- belches alot, etc....
I guess I like class. And I make an effort not to belch and burp and all of that, too. I do not mind a girl who gets down and dirt, like, enjoys eating chicken wings and getting all dirty or whatever. But.... you know..... it's just not ..... my style, I guess.....

- racist, sexist, etc
My mom is racist, badly
And I just don't like that
If you follow preconceived judgements, then it shows your own insecurities, and all my philosphical reasoning and stuff that I'm sure you don't want me to explain

- SMOKING
Ugh!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No, no , nope.......
I mean, I can...... tolerate ..... it........
But cigarrets, and damn well not pot or weed or drugs.
That's just my choice, and I don't like to do that.
THe smell of smoke is disgusting, and I don't care, I just don't like it.

- doesn't want to be married
That says a lot about the kind of person you are.
Espeically here in America, less and less people want to be married. BUt then again, I hear that in Europe, several couple prefer not to be married. I mean, not so much I want a big ceremony.... that isn't ,,,,,, what I mean.

But someone who is not capable of that level of commitment would be difficult for me, because I'm too damn serious not to be like that.

ALright, I've written a whole hell of a lot. I guess I do that because it's a good way to procrastinate, maybe.

Lastly, I guess,

- hates reading :wink:

For my sake, I hope people can put up with the length of all my posts!
Thanks for taking the time, as always

I'll write less next time
I think this is all the major stuff I needed to get out of the way
I just felt I need to.... say it all, because these are my honest answers to "what are your turn offs for the opposite sex".
Thats' all

oh, yeah, onemore

- must enjoy things that last
It seems like a lot of things I do take a lot of time. But that's just because, sometimes, it feels like that;s the best way to do it

I'll just leave it at that
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom