"Your brain is in stand-by mode"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
apparently today I'm having an emotional breakdown
and I'm scoring well below critical on the other 3

perhaps I'd better wear a helmet in my car today :hmm:

Last edited:
If you are planning on having an emotional breakdown, you know there will be tears.

I think you need one of those Japanese helmets with the wind screen wipers. :up:

or the toilet roll holder on top of your head. Which ever you prefer.

I've always found the "toilet roll holder on top of your head" is the better option during an emotional breakdown

Physical: You feel tired and drained.
Emotional: Youre nervous or unsure or feeling an inner emptiness
Intellectual: Do you have an exam today? Oh my goodness! I hope you can repeat it.

I think my Mum is writing these :down:

woooo!

well, I still only score mediocre on "state of health" and "physical" but apparently it is improving

I am still an emotional basketcase without any intellectual capabilities though

Salome said:

I am still an emotional basketcase without any intellectual capabilities though

Woo - ho. Same as me. My plans for the rest of the day.

Eat lemon prawns

Watch Hothouse

Decide if I still like the Denree part of Myles Denree as a boys baby name option.

Go to bed.

Hopefully Im up for all 4 challenges :up:

hmm, my plans as at present are

sit here
eat dinner
watch tellie

I hope I won't cry too much
but I think I'm physically up to this task !!

state of health - Very good, it is getting better
Physical: Your efficency is high use it! You are unsure about your emotions. All good things come to an end.
Intellectual: If you have to make important decisions, wait a few days until you can think more clearly.

I was jsut reading the part about baby names, I think if I had a daughter I would call her Aim?e and I think I would name my son Marc. I like French names. I like Irish names too but I couldnt give my children Irish names living here (a bit ironic :slant: ) because it squeals your religion and you would most certainly get into trouble with that name. I am hoping when I am living in France I meet a handsome french man and marry him. Or well I could meet a nice spanish bloke when I am living in Spain and marry him. Im not picky. :up:

Lara Mullen said:
I like Irish names too but I couldnt give my children Irish names living here (a bit ironic :slant: ) because it squeals your religion and you would most certainly get into trouble with that name.

Really. What all these Fergus and Grainne names have religious associations?

Lara Mullen said:
I am hoping when I am living in France I meet a handsome french man and marry him. Or well I could meet a nice spanish bloke when I am living in Spain and marry him. Im not picky. :up:

Or all of your plans go out the window and you marry a New Zealander, raised in SE Asia so he has an American accent but technically hes Scots/Irish/Moravian. :up:

Love is weird.

:huh:

Fah good to see that your other readings suck. If anyone every gets all the thingies above the critical line please paste a screen dump here. :up:

Ummm, today mine is not going to be displayed here. Same ole, same ole :down:

the good news is that I'm "not a coach potato" anymore

the bad news is that actually that was the only good news

beli said:

Really. What all these Fergus and Grainne names have religious associations?

Well if you live in Northern Ireland and have an irish name it usually means you are a Catholic, protestant families don't give their children irish names, im sure there are a few who do though but it would be very rare.
My friend was in hopsital last year with a broken nose, jaw and ribs because he got into a taxi and told the driver his name, the driver left him at a pub and a group of men attacked him. :|
Where we live though its mixed religion and all my university friend and friends here arent my religion and it has neevr been mentioned, i think thats because I have a protestant name so they probably arent sure what religion i am anyway. :up:

that's an A class plan

I wish my brain activity was high enough to come up with something like that :(

I don't like waking up after 4 hours of sleep :madspit:

Today:
Your state of health is momentarily mediocre.
Tendency: It's getting worse
Physical:You feel tired and drained. Avoid exerting yourself.
Emotional: There will be a light at the end of the tunnel! Still, sitting in your shell is not much fun :reject:
Intellectual: You can finish demanding tasks without any concentration efforts. You have many good ideas

I think I will try to get more sleep :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom