You wipe for 15 years and what do you get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CKONE

Acrobat
Mighty frustrated and covered in sweat!

And thats about it!!!

Top fee earner in the firm last year, never ever failed to exceed my targets in 9 years of service, no complaints from over 900 clients, no negligence actions, no adverse costs orders! The dogs bollox of employees!

Called into bosses office expecting confirmation of my pay rise and I get......."sorry we are paying you too much - you can take a 20% pay cut or take redundancy" (and the package is shit by the way).

Never tapped the table, always towed the line and constantly over achieved. No need to fuckin' thank me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

That is pretty shit. I take it you'll be hunting for a new job then.:angry:

Thats sucks. And people wonder why there are work place shootings.

I presume you'll, at least, give them 20% less productivity for their generous gift.

Melon

Has Howard gone and fucked over your IR laws, too?
That really blows, CK. Have you spoken to HR or an outside source for help? It sounds illegal. But then again, apparently it is fine to fuck around with employee security.
:angry:

CKONE said:
"... you can take a 20% pay cut or take redundancy"

I thought UK employment law only allows employers to make employees redundant if the 'role' ceases to exist in its current form. I'd challenge them on this....if it doesn't work, just ask them which day you can have off!

Really feel for your situation....it sucks.

lol 'wipe'. it was a song from an old advert but I cant remember what for.

the song went

you wipe for 15 years and what do you get?
mighty frustrated and covered in sweat
when your cloth dont clean up and you get real sore
and you fall down and weep on the company floor

At least I think thats how it went.

The situation is still ongoing. I have told them to stick any pay reduction up there arse and told them I do not agree/volunteer or consent to any form of redundancy.

They have a lot of things to get wrong if they want to make me redundant and all the advise I have had is that if they do make me redundant I would have a good claim for unfair dismissal!

Another meeting in 2.5 hours. Its all very stressfull but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself.

Cheers for all the messages and I will keep you posted when I can.

Bonochick and Sicy dont panic I will be back full force soon.:wink: :D

Back
Top Bottom