You probably don't want to read this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4EVRU2

Acrobat
I had a strange U2-related dream last night that I just gotta share.

I was in some hockey arena (that I did not recognize) and it was tiny, but U2 was appearing and so I was sitting in the bleachers (yes that's right) and they were only half full but Bono and Edge came out onto the floor and I went down to the floor where the divider thing is and there were only a few people waiting to see them, and Bono had his back to me and even though there wasn't a crowd around me, I remember sticking my hand out so he would see it and he sort of turned, looked at my outstretched hand in surprise and then faced me to shake it, and I had this really firm grip that surprised him but I don't recall any words exchanged, then I see Edge surrounded by people and of all people, my ex's wife and kids are clamoring for a photo so he obliges but you can tell he's overwhelmed and a tad annoyed, and I was hoping they wouldn't see me 'cos when the band played I'd want to hoot and holler and didn't want to in their presence:huh: but then that' all I remember!

Kind of stupid really, but it just reinforces how bad I want to see them and I remember waking from it at 3 am and saying a silent plea to God to somehow make it happen! At this point it will take a miracle since I have no money, no immediate prospects, etc... :angel:

i had a dream about bono once. he died because he took a shower in a haunted house or something.

I had a weird dream about Morleigh and Edge once. It was right after Morleigh gave that interview where she talked about living in Ireland. The dream was vague, until the interviewer asked who was more violent, Bono or Edge. Morleigh got very nervous and she whispered that Edge was really the more violent one. He had put the band members in the emergency room and she even fears for her life. :huh: I don't even want to know what was the meaning behind that dream

I've had three U2 dreams, and the show has been absolutely terrible in all of them -- once they played everything as if it were underwater (Vertigo was fuckin crazy like that), once the band sucked, and the other time the sound system sucked.

However, all three times I was able to wander in a minute before showtime (or even after showtime) and get right up front. A mixed bag, I guess.

I had a dream before the last tour that Bono was chasing me w/ a meat cleaver trying to kill me. Honest to God I did

He was wearing that backwards camo hat too :wink:

"I confess that I saw Bono with a film crew at the Westin Mission Hills Resort in Rancho Mirage; he was filming and I approached him..security got in the way and I yelled out that I was married to Bono's American Wife...Bono stopped and came back to talk with Char.... then I woke up from my dream....sorry!"

The above is my post to a 7/24/04 thread that was originated by Isabella Guns....

kellyahern said:
I dreamed that my sister and I saw the Edge, Adam, and Larry at a TGI Friday's restaurant. Who knows where Bono was. :shrug:
he was probably in the bathroom or was still driving there (and having like 24 near-accidents on the way). :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom