You know you gained weight and.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Heres the question:

Female or Male

You know you've gained a few pounds over recent months, someone very close to you says the following:

I think you should join curves
I think you should work out
When are you going back to Weight Watchers
I think your depressed about your weight
I noticed you've gained a few lbs.

all for the reason being I am concerned about your well being.

How do you feel?

:huh:

OOPs I meant to put this in the wrong forum, please move to appropriate one. thanks

Last edited:
wtf.gif

JCOSTER said:
Heres the question:

Female or Male

You know you've gained a few pounds over recent months, someone very close to you says the following:

I think you should join curves
I think you should work out
When are you going back to Weight Watchers
I think your depressed about your weight
I noticed you've gained a few lbs.

all for the reason being I am concerned about your well being.

How do you feel?

:huh:

OOPs I meant to put this in the wrong forum, please move to appropriate one. thanks

id be happy they were honest and use it as motivation to get into shape

Chizip said:

why do you have pics of bono shirtless and in his underwear :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

The power of google! Hey, dude, you're the first one I ever saw post the fat Bono picture from the beaches of France! :eyebrow:

Re: Re: You know you gained weight and.....

Chizip said:

id be happy they were honest and use it as motivation to get into shape

Bullshit.......i'd be so offended,people have no right to say anything about one's weight....you don't go up to a person and say that sort of crap......it's just plain rude!

My dad did that to me before I started my period and growth spurt. :|
-100000 Self Esteem points for me. Over the next few months I had my growth spurt and got skinny again, but I still thought I was fat 'cuz of him.

I wasn't offended, mainly because it was true at the time, but only because it was the whole pre-hormone and growth spurt. I've always been a skinny chick.
If anyone said that now, especially my dad I'd kick them in the shin.

This threads hilarious

while people are saying that they'd be offended if someone said those things about their weight, people here are also posting picks of a supposedly unfit and overweight Bono and commenting on his weight.

The hypocrisy :lol: Dont worry I know I'm guilty too

I expect to see the spinoff "gaining a few lbs vs. not gaining a few lbs" any second now....:corn:

ETA: I forgot...there is also the possibilty of the "Appreciate gaining a few lbs" thread...:yawn:

Last edited:
lets face it our BOBO is FAT!!
and hes not even 50 yet!!!
and why the hell is larry in such good shape!! and he's the drummer!! it should be the other way around!!
bono vox :corn:

Back
Top Bottom