You know I just don't like to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cooking I don't really do all that much, but that's more just 'cause I'm not that good at it. It seems that I tend to burn a lot of the things I make, or they stick to the pan or something. If it comes from a box, or if I can heat it up in the oven or microwave, then we're talking, LOL. I should learn to be a better cook, though, just 'cause it would be a good skill to have. I would appreciate the guy I someday marry helping out in that sense, too, though-we can take turns on that or something. Or maybe I'll be lucky and marry a guy who LOVES to cook and I'll just let him do what he enjoys :D.

Cleaning...let me just say that the dishwasher is a godsend, LOL. I don't HATE cleaning-I'm not a fan of it, but I don't really HATE it...I'll do it if it needs to be done. I generally listen to music while I do it, it makes it more fun and it seems to go quicker, too. I actually rather like using our Swifer :). And the other night I had to clean the bathroom up a bit, 'cause we had issues with the toilet (my sister and I have decided that we have an evil toilet, LOL). That wasn't exactly FUN, though, but eh...*Shrugs*. I'm learning something new, so...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom