:yell:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
who ever invented underwires should be shot
i bet it was a man
im at the point of wanting to pull it out and shove it up someone's arse
my com is pissing me off
i have so much work to do its not funny
i dont want to do any of it because its saturday
there's no friggin water in my country and all the farms are dying
someone flipped me the bird yesterday in traffic
my phone is out of credit
a friend of mine is pissing me off
and i think im ready to use anyone who comes near me as kicking practice

argggggggggghhhhhhhh i hate frigging underwires! :mad:

sorry zoomanda, underwires do suck. yes, they do...

i was walking down the street to take the bus once, and i felt something poking my chin. the wire was coming out, and it was making its way out of my blouse. i kinda snuck it out of my blouse real quick. i was on a busy sidewalk near an intersection. there were some guys in a big rig truck that were laughing at me. they saw the whole friken thing. i flipped them off and told them to stick the wire where the sun don't shine. it felt good.

so, yeah...underwires do suck.

sorry you had a bad day:hug:

zooropamanda said:
:laugh:
well that story just made me feel better
god, i would have died

whats worse is losing one and not knowing where u lost it :|

im glad i could make you feel better:)

yes, that has happened to me too...:tsk:

_________
why can't i wear normal bras? :scream:

days arent always the best, thats why we are priviledged to go to sleep at night. i suppose.

sorry amanda.

thats good to hear.

my responses are pathetic. thats why i often to say anything at all, everything sounds so generic and watered down.

I wish I didn't have to wear underwire. But they are so much more comfortable.

Stick it in the machine a few times mand without a smalls bag, it will come out eventually and get stuck in your machine somewhere and you will get the repair man out and he will laugh at you and tell you stories about strange women's wires and you will wonder if he will tell your story to the next customer and then he will charge you about $30 for the call out and tell you it is the most common machine complaint and then you will vow to learn how to dismantle your own washing machine my god can i get any boreder?????

icelle said:
sorry zoomanda, underwires do suck. yes, they do...

i was walking down the street to take the bus once, and i felt something poking my chin. the wire was coming out, and it was making its way out of my blouse. i kinda snuck it out of my blouse real quick. i was on a busy sidewalk near an intersection. there were some guys in a big rig truck that were laughing at me. they saw the whole friken thing. i flipped them off and told them to stick the wire where the sun don't shine. it felt good.

so, yeah...underwires do suck.

sorry you had a bad day:hug:

:lmao:

I never buy underwires :no:

:hug: manda

manda you wanna hear something funny to cheer you up? these guys were driving by us in a pickup the other night and one of them leans out the window and yells: "I respect you for your intelligence!!!!"
gotta give him credit for being funny at least! :D

(sorry it was related to boys in cars)
hope everything's a little better now!!
and bear, it's the thought that counts

Back
Top Bottom