Ya know, I really think talkin to him helped 'curb' my 'obsession'.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.....I really do!

An Interferencer chum knows about this and maybe some of u remember me saying about 'Michael, Michael 'oh-so-hot-and-lives-across-from-me' Michael'????????

???

Well, anyway, the followin is very true........from the moment this guy moved across from me late '99 I couldnt help but look at him........and I mean look at him in a 'lust-for' kind of way....this soon became an obsession.........

To be honest all that I have been doing a LOT of for the past 'onen'halfyears' is all the same.......I even fell in love with his new car...........there was just 'everything' about Michael I lusted after - his physic, his eyes, his stance, his everything (well not THAT kind of everything - but sometimes u do find urself dreamin unusually, and Im talkin Dinah Washington/'Heart Attack and Vine/Mannish Boy music, but not full on bedtime fun dreams with.........no no....) - ya know?

Now, he does live with a girl.......but I used to try and catch his eye for a quickie smile and stuff, if he was out.........if he was ever out paintin round the front of his house, or gardenin or gettin into his car, or even just pulled up and about to get out! - I'd run up and through closed blinds, try to create a gap or find a gap and watch him through it for a while..................not for very long because I felt guilty lookin, or rather 'sneakily peekin' at him, plus with a bit of fear of being seen by someone, anyone............!!!!! Although I would look through very tilted blinds...........(yes, I was THAT crazy).
Then I found myself lookin in their house's direction a LOT when outside........let me explain......the house directly opposite to us? They are on the left hand side of that house.........we now have our seatee/sofa pulled forward that when u walk directly into our room u must walk by the window to get round past it, therefore even with the blinds open or up, I would still glance over............I felt really stupid doin it.........but also they have vertical bold blinds so, unless it was those there that was pullin my attention a lot, I dont know.........

But if I was going out to my car or just out in general and I knew he was there, I used to crazily imagine he'd be watchin me too..................u know?

One Saturday actually, well at like 1 in the mornin, so drunken bugger hit three cars on the other side of the road, Michael's had been hit too, but he and his girl werent in......and when I discovered his wing mirror on the road, I kept it next day to give to him once I saw him, (AND it was a perfect excuse :mac:..).....heres what happened;

Next day was hot, and musta been around 2pm before I caught sight of him talkin to a neighbour who was explainin what had happened......so, dressed like a draggedy doll pulled backwards (I dint care HOW I looked), I went out and spoke to him givin back his wing mirror and like HOLY FECK! - he was standin in shorts, pure bronzed body, uh just lookin soooooo perfect and his girlie next to him in red silky pyjamas - they musta been at a pyjama party night before or somethin - but I knew their neighbour, so hung round with the little bunch now gathered talkin to neighbour, and I guess just tryin to fit in for a moment - big mistake cause I tink I looked a goofy fool - but I did get to speak to his girl, and shes scary! She seems like she'd be dead cheeky to u and quickly! Michael of course looks the part but our accent comin outta his mouth didnt quite fit the image, so inside my giggly bag was strugglin hard not to combust, while my lips were strainin hard to stay horizontal....

Anyway............that was this time last year.............since then, I'd been doin a lot of similar tings with the watchin......but I now know it was all stupid childish thoughts because, all in all, Im the lonely one here craving for someone who was taken, who would never have fancied me in the first place, and who it turns out is rotten to his girl! (his neighbour told my mum hes a real nice lad, but at night with drink in him, he calls his girl a whore, bitch and everything under the sun, claimin shes never there for him) :shocked:

ANYWAY! this is what ur Maddie did! I took a real fancy to his little gnome.........thought it was dead dead cute, its small, its mini, but so cute and edible and adorable and huggable et al.....:D

This was a week ago, I thought, 'hes not home yet but as soon as I see him, Im gonna ask'.......and Im being bloody very serious folks - I genuingly adored his gnome!!!!! So luckily 10 mins later I noticed his car there and he was round it to get somethin outta tha back, so I dashed over all smiles and simply asked him............and he told me, and then he quickly asked about my car, blah blah, etc etc.......it was all over in 10 mins........but I tell ya this, its now a huuuuuuuuuuuge weight off my shoulders, for Im not doin all those 'stupid obsessional' tings - it was like, talkin to him was now no big deal.........actually I dont know, from what u read, would u go as far as to say I was obsessed...:eyebrow:???

Its led me to believe that I fancied him for ages, but never really 'knew' him, however breaking the ice by speakin to him as just helped me calm down and almost stop..............

:)

er, anyone with comments? If any?

I can see u lot out there goin :eyebrow::eeklaugh::lol::laugh:

Last edited:
mad1 said:
inside my giggly bag was strugglin hard not to combust, while my lips were strainin hard to stay horizontal....

Maddie ... you have quite a way with words ...

I think I know what you mean ... I too have adored someone from afar ... but now that I have actually talked to him and said more than just "hello" ... it's not so bad and I don't feel like a stalker.

Yes i remember you posting about this "Michael" guy a while ago.

And yes, i do think you were a tad too obsessed with him.

By "gnome" you mean to say he is not a tall guy? :confused:

I mean, gnome is like a dwarf, right?

haha...well done maddie

by gnome, i thought she meant garden gnome...like a little statue that stands amongst the bushes and scares small children...

Stories for Boys said:
haha...well done maddie

by gnome, i thought she meant garden gnome...like a little statue that stands amongst the bushes and scares small children...

That's what I thought too! :laugh:

Re: Re: Ya know, I really think talkin to him helped 'curb' my 'obsession'.......

JessicaAnn said:

Maddie ... you have quite a way with words ...

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom