workin it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sheltie

The Fly
I started a fittness program today at a fittness center. My goal is to drop 30 pounds in 16 weeks. I accomplished my daily training goals today so I feel really good about it. At first, I felt a little insecure because a lot of people there are in really great shape but everyone was really nice and focused. Also, there were some people there in the same shape as me or worse.
I cant wait to get back and workout again but, most of all, I cant wait to see myself in 16 weeks!:sexywink:

I have lost a stone since end of July!
It's made me feel a lot more positive especially when people notice and comment on it and they are even sending messages to my sister to tell her about it. Soon enough I'll be a size 10 (US 8) again. I hope. :up: I want to lose 7 more lbs.

I don't want to make people feel bad in here...but my goal is to put on weight! Not neccessarily fat, but muscle. I'm 5'1" and 85 pounds, that's about 15-20 pounds underweight. My metabolism is really high and my bones are small.

Once again...I didn't post that to offend y'all!

You're like my housemate. She's 21, 5'0", and wears a kid's size 12/14!

I just want my six pack back. I don't miss losing hrs of everyday doing gymnastics, but I miss feeling fit and alive. My stomach blew up like a balloon almost the day I stopped doing gymnastics. I bought a yoga mat and haven't unrolled it yet. Between school, work, my new cats, and some house projects, there's just never time to drop and do 400 sit-ups! Oh to be in high school again..... Someone kick me in the ass and make me exercise!

U2democrat said:
I don't want to make people feel bad in here...but my goal is to put on weight! Not neccessarily fat, but muscle. I'm 5'1" and 85 pounds, that's about 15-20 pounds underweight. My metabolism is really high and my bones are small.

Once again...I didn't post that to offend y'all!

Good luck. I was rail thin until I was 30!

Didnt matter what i did, I couldnt put on weight. Its exceedingly depressing. I was constantly teased for being anorexic and vain. :scream:

Thats all changed when I had my first child.

beli said:

Good luck. I was rail thin until I was 30!

Didnt matter what i did, I couldnt put on weight. Its exceedingly depressing. I was constantly teased for being anorexic and vain. :scream:

Thats all changed when I had my first child.

Well i really don't want any kids anyway (the career i want to have would allow me zero time for kids, and if i were to have kids i would want to be able to spend time with them). My dad and sister were also skinny like me but then they hit college and BAM....they weren't so skinny anymore......but my parents think my body chemistry is more like my mom's and that i'll stay skinny.

I was very skinny too until I turned 28. Then, I started gaining and have not stopped. I was able to maintain for awhile but then it just stared to get out of control. It is my hope that the program I enrolled in will help me get it under control.
I wish everyone the best! Gaining or reducing.:wave:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
U2democrat, are you in college yet? If not, just wait :p

The dreaded freshman 15!

(They don't tell you about the sophmore 25. Of course, by then you're used to it. ;) )

You're like my housemate. She's 21, 5'0", and wears a kid's size 12/14!

My friend is 21 and 4'11". She wears childrens clothes and shoes and still gets on the bus with a childrens fare (which you should only pay if you are 15 or under) :laugh:

U2democrat, are you in college yet? If not, just wait :p

I'm in my senior year of HS. I know that people tend to blow up in college....both my dad and sister got huge after college. We'll see! I'll try...TRY and eat healthier than i do now......

Back
Top Bottom