Wire makes me mental

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
Sorry but you leave a place for awhile, you back just to check it out and the stupid place make me soooo mentalll. Forgive me while i SCREEEEAAAMMMM.

*whacks keyboard*
*whacks monitor*
*whacks my hand for clicking the damn buttons*
*makes myself go stick my head until very cold water*

ARGH!!!

oh god look it's winking blinking and nod - damn smiley!! ARGH!!

You know I did leave it for along time and for some odd unknown reason I went back - bloody idiot!!!

Screamin - yes there's a lot of whacking going on today!!!

Everytime I check wire it's the same old crap. Oh the accent changes but the script.....you know.

U2kitten - cute signature - nice cats are they yours?

Yes Wire - wholly unbelievably insanely nasty and I've vowed not to return....yet again....:|

I joined wire in 1996 or 1997 and it was always filling up my inbox with various flame wars, and was so hard to read...

At any rate, I had joined to learn more about the PopMart tour, etc.. but never posted because well.. they all seemed to know each other and there wasn't ever a convo I cared to join.

I met some Wirelings at a mall for a gathering in 1997 and they were all much older than me and barely said a word to me.

I never went back again. :|

what kitten said.

after I found the happy blue community known as interference, I hung up my wireling hat and have never cared to revisit.

WhackaMole said:
Sorry but you leave a place for awhile, you back just to check it out and the stupid place make me soooo mentalll. Forgive me while i SCREEEEAAAMMMM.

*whacks keyboard*
*whacks monitor*
*whacks my hand for clicking the damn buttons*

now I know where WhackaMole gets her name! hehe ;) :p

Sula - if only I had Viggo to keep me away - :tongue:

I should be so strong willed - must be due to my dark phase of late..I have left it behind yet again..oh I love your sig woman.

J - the mal of mystery lurks everywhere:|

ABEL - why I'm gonna...

*chases ABEL around the room with her tools of destruction*

Whacka got her name from her children...:p

WhackaMole said:
...ABEL - why I'm gonna...

*chases ABEL around the room with her tools of destruction*...

trips Whacka and watches Whacka land right in the vat of jello! :D :laugh:

*runs away and hides* :tongue:

WhackaMole said:
Sula - if only I had Viggo to keep me away - :tongue:

I should be so strong willed - must be due to my dark phase of late..I have left it behind yet again..oh I love your sig woman.

Well, here he is. ;) Viggo says "interference rulz, Wire is passe!" And Viggo knows. :D

Did you mean this sig?

p.s. I met a nice Wireling once. Her name was Amanda.

Wire - the original U2 mailing list. I think it started around 1995? Maybe earlier.
It was nicknamed Wire by the members who then nicknamed themselves Wirelings.
Bono admitted they were on Wire once.
There are now 2 Wires plus Re Wired and a heap of other offshoots.

Wire has its heroes and villains.
I used to post on it religiously but got too sick of the abusive petty emails from guys in Mexico telling me I shouldn't say Bono has sticky out ears.

Back
Top Bottom