Will women like me if I am bald?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're heading toward a self-fulfilling prophecy, Joerags.

I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said in this thread.

But you know what's an important feature that women look for in a man? Men who don't hate themselves.

Last edited:
joerags said:
You know what?

Fuck it.

Fuck this shit. I am going bald and on top of that, I am ugly. I have a big nose, a skinny face, a long neck and balding. Looks are the most important thing in life. If you are not hot, women won't fucking like you. It's that simple. You must be HOT and RICH. If you are not hot, then you must be rich. That's what all women want. If you are not hot, you have to be rich. Then she will cheat on you with a hot stud-muffin hunk. It's human nature. I have to just face reality that I will be alone because I am fucking ugly. Women want good-looking guys. Then they look for "personality" whatever the fuck that is. If you are not good-looking, women won't give a shit about you, no matter how fucking great your "personality" is.
I fucking give up. I have no fucking future. I will be alone. I am just waiting to end this fucking miserable life because I have HAD IT, GOD DAMN IT. I have no fucking future. Why? BECAUSE I AM UGLY AND WOMEN DON"T LIKE ME BECAUSE I AM UGLY. Fuck "personality" It's all about looks and being a hottie.

And don't give me that bullshit that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." What the fuck is that? You are either hot or you're not.

I don't know man....if I were you, I'd worry less about losing my hair and focus on moving out of New Jersey.

joerags said:
You know what?

Fuck it.

Fuck this shit. I am going bald and on top of that, I am ugly. I have a big nose, a skinny face, a long neck and balding. Looks are the most important thing in life. If you are not hot, women won't fucking like you. It's that simple. You must be HOT and RICH. If you are not hot, then you must be rich. That's what all women want. If you are not hot, you have to be rich. Then she will cheat on you with a hot stud-muffin hunk. It's human nature. I have to just face reality that I will be alone because I am fucking ugly. Women want good-looking guys. Then they look for "personality" whatever the fuck that is. If you are not good-looking, women won't give a shit about you, no matter how fucking great your "personality" is.
I fucking give up. I have no fucking future. I will be alone. I am just waiting to end this fucking miserable life because I have HAD IT, GOD DAMN IT. I have no fucking future. Why? BECAUSE I AM UGLY AND WOMEN DON"T LIKE ME BECAUSE I AM UGLY. Fuck "personality" It's all about looks and being a hottie.

And don't give me that bullshit that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." What the fuck is that? You are either hot or you're not.

omg....you are the answer to my prayers :finally:

for years I have been trying to get a hot stud muffin hunk, but to date...no joy, they have zero interest :(

Now I know how to get around that...if I date you, then I can cheat on you with the HSMH, and then somehow try to get him interested.

What are you doing on Tuesday? Movie maybe? I'll still need to protect myself from your "interestingness" obviously, so I'll be the one in the gown and gloves*.

*The medical ones, not the sparkly black tie ones.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

omg....you are the answer to my prayers :finally:

for years I have been trying to get a hot stud muffin hunk, but to date...no joy, they have zero interest :(

Now I know how to get around that...if I date you, then I can cheat on you with the HSMH, and then somehow try to get him interested.

What are you doing on Tuesday? Movie maybe? I'll still need to protect myself from your "interestingness" obviously, so I'll be the one in the gown and gloves*.

*The medical ones, not the sparkly black tie ones.

Joe, go for it....she's a peach.

here's a bald hot stud muffin hunk for you, joerags:

ps1.jpg

i actually did a search on "bald hot stud muffin hunk" :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

this doesnt mean what i think, does it? :(

Last edited:
Thanks for the sweeping generalization about women, joe. I don't know about the other women around here, but I love it when someone assumes what I like and what I don't. You'll get plenty of dates with an attitude like that.

It's a shame that the members here have always given such excellent advice in ALL of the threads posted by this user, only to have the threads end up like this, every single time. Broken record is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom