Why would anyone do this to an innocent little animal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
What I heard tonight made me sick to my stomach.

Our neighbour (who is also my mom's friend) had lost her cat about a week ago. The looked around everywhere in the neighbourhood for him...Finally he came back yesterday.....but now half of his body is paralysed. Why? Because someone (or a group of fucked up people) in our neighbourhood beat him up. He (or them) pulled him by its tail and swung it around..then kicked him around like a ball. They beat him up. He crawled all the way to his home and he's also now in shock...They'll probably have to put him to sleep.

My mom's friend screamed and started crying when she saw him at the door and while she was holding him...He's a beautiful, gentle cat.

I think I have an idea who it might be..They're some fucked up teenage boys living near us....they have a bad reputation...Plus I'm sure they're often stoned. I could fucking kill one of them if I find out its them.

I'm sorry but I was really disturbed and sad when I heard that. I think it starts with animals, then its with humans....Its scary.

Last edited:
Great, that just made me want to cry.

To the vet immediatley. Maybe they can save him.

There's a special place in hell for stupid fuckers who do this shit.

What Sicy said. I hope that cat can be saved.

Some humans are weak.
They can't do anything in their own lives where they feel power so they use situations like that to do so.
It makes me want to hurt them back which of course is wrong and no better than them.
How anyone could do such things to defenseless animals is beyond me.

It's really sad that some people get pleasure out of hurting innocent things. Poor baby kitty. That's amazing that he had the will and strength to pull himself home. Sounds like he's a fighter, hopefully they'll give him a chance to see if he can recover. :(

If anytone hurt the little kitty that lives next door to us id me :mad: too its so adorable

Some people are despicable :mad:

Those stupid idiots.

People like that only learn when you shoot them in their knees.

what Amanda said. some people just don't have value for life at all and innocence is seen as stupidity and worthlessness. I hope they can do something for him, poor thing :(

My mom's new kitten got out of the house a few months ago and disappeared for 2 weeks. One day they found her laying under their car with a broken back leg and burn marks on her fur. They took her to the vet and he tried to reset her leg but she had too much nerve damage and her leg was amputated. She's alive and 3 legged now thanks to $700 worth of surgery...I can't imagine someone purposely doing that to a poor little kitten. Bastards.

Many years ago my dog ran away for three days. He was the kindest, sweetest, most gentle dog I had ever met. I'd literally seen him go up to little babies, sniff them, and just lay next to them. He was so good.
Anyway, he came back three days later....bruised, bloody, and beaten. A huge chunk of his ear was missng. He needed stictches. The vetr had to shave off all his fur (it was January so it was snowy and cold, poor thing).

I can't understand why anyone would ever hurt a poor innocent animal. It makes me fucking sick.

My friend works for a local shelter and they got a call one day to come rescue some kittens trapped in a fence...she thought they were just under the fence or had tried to crawl through and were stuck...but some sick bastard had hung them on a chain link fence...three of them...they had punctured the napes of their necks and hung them over the top of the fence.

All of them were saved though and one of them used to live with my friend until she was adopted. They were so sweet.

That really sucks.

I would probably kill those kids with my bare hands. Cant anything be done? At least have the police go scare the shit out of those boys even if they cant prove they did it. It really pisses me off that that poor cat had to go through that and then lose its life because of some punk ass kids.

Back
Top Bottom